“Had a good nights rest.”

Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls
Ranked #30 of 54 Hotels in Sioux Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed May 18, 2012

The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The location was convienient. Sorry to say the breakfast was lacking.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ryckpen L
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

Dear Ryckpen L,

Thank you for taking the time to tell other travlers about your visit with us at the Red Roof Inn of Sioux Falls. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. I agree that our breakfast is needing more and that is why I am excited to let everyone know we are upgrading our breakfast this week. please like us on facebook to see the changes.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Stayed two days for business,would have liked to have stayed longer.
Professional staff, no matter what shift was on duty. Excellent ! Helpfull and courteous, in my opinon, went out of the way to make sure some minor details I asked for were taken care of. Five star service attitudes. Rooms were nice, very clean with detail oriented bathrooms. Comfortable bed and fresh sent linen too. Everything was in place and tidy. No smoke smell either. Did'nt even hear a door slam.
Parking lot was full and I think I know why. I would stay here again without question.
Thank You !

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank E B
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

Dear E. B.

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Sioux Falls Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotel.

I have shared your comments with the rest of our team and on our facebook page. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Great stay. Friendly staff, clean rooms... and close to Interstate 90, restaurants and gas station.(just off gateway ave and 41st street) Great for overnite, or a week long stay. Breakfast is continental (rolls and coffee)...and their coffee is great. I highly recommend this motel to anyone looking for good value in booking a room.

Room Tip: Both smoking and non-smoking rooms are available here, but the smoking rooms fill up pretty fast (if...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2012

Dear Bob B,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I see you have stayed with us a couple of times and I look forward to seeing you again. I will share your thoughts with the staff.

We are also on Facebook.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I liked the room although it was small. Very clean and updated. This is a interior hallway Red Roof and has breakfast (starch city), which are both unusual for my Red Roof stays.

I had a room on the first floor overlooking the freeway. The room was quiet and I slept well. The air/heating units seemed odd to me, but I gues are the usual around these parts.

I'd stay here again, but it was a bit pricy for my tastes.

Room Tip: I'd try upstairs overlooking the main parking lot if I were to stay here again.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2012

Dear SenseIntoDollars,

Thank you for taking the time to let us and other guests know how your visit with us was. As you said a breakfast at a Red Roof is unusual and that some areas could use a little more expanding, well I am happy to say we will be adding cereal and milk to our selection very soon.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that you will be coming back to see us again. You can "LIKE" us on Facebook and keep an eye out for specials and updates to the property.
Thank you again.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

We stayed on our return trip here and it was good. The rooms were clean and semi-quiet. Great area to walk dog and though the hwy is right there unless you had the window open at night it was pretty quiet. Would stay here again!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Stacy P, Manager at Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2012

Dear PaniMac,

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Sioux Falls Red Roof. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Anyone who needs an excellent place to stay in Sioux Falls, SD could not possibly go wrong with staying at this property! Our rating would definitely be an Excellent +++! From the service reserving this hotel through their 1-800 #, through checking in.
Jay was working the front desk, and after a 10 hour day of driving, it was more than pleasant to be greeted by someone that actually was professional, courteous and helpful!!!
There was easy access and plenty of room for our full size German Shepherd to stay and move in and out for potty breaks! Personally, I don't recall traffic noise being an issue, nor did I find any issue with the cleanliness or size of the room!
We had been on the road for 8 nights by this point in our holiday and must say, this hotel would get a Five Star Plus rating from us!
The check-out process was quick and easy and the Assistant Manager was courteous and professional as well.
For those who complained that the continental breakfast was not big enough or good enough, remember, the price of the room includes a free continental breakfast, not a breakfast buffet! We certainly enjoyed what was offered, the coffee was hot and fresh and the breakfast items were plentiful!

1  Thank Rick C

Dear Kevin C,
I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Positive guest feedback, like yours, is always an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I am also very happy to hear how professional Jay was. He is the newest member to our team and I have enjoyed working with him very much, so to hear that our guest enjoy his work as well tells me that we have a great team.

I appreciate your willingness to share your experience with others, and I would like to also encourage you to follow us on Facebook to see local events and the new changes coming to our property.

Thank you for sharing your experience, I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

This hotel deserves a 5-star plus rating. The moment you enter the lobby its cleanliness make you feel you are home. Every corner in our room was clean as were the halls. This is how to keep customers coming back. The staff was very pleasant. This hotel is in a great location, just off the I-29 with the shopping and restaurant area just on the other side of the interstate. Perkins just a few steps away. Located in a pleasant residential area. We have stayed here several times and will keep coming back.

Room Tip: In any hotel we like a room mid way between exits so we don't hear or feel the "thump"...

Dear Kathleen L,

I am so happy to hear you felt at home with us. We strive to provide the best guest service possible. We like to think of our guest at the Red Roof like a guest at our home. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and letting other guest know how you feel abot us. It will only drive more guests to OUR HOME. Thank you again.