“Maybe the best sub I have ever had.”
Review of Pickle Barrel

Pickle Barrel
Ranked #152 of 401 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Sioux City, Iowa
“Maybe the best sub I have ever had.”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

I had the hot chicken sub. I now crave this sub. The staff made me feel at home and helped me decide what to order.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank railroadrob

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Delicious food, fair price, fun atmosphere”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Great spot for a good sandwich that easily fills. The Irish theme is very fun as well. Don't forget to grab a pickle from the barrel of pickles for which the Pickle Barrel gets the name Pickle Barrel.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Matt88771
Winnipeg, Canada
“Good quick stop”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I always try to avoid the big chains, especially on vacation. This is a smaller chain (4 or 5 locations I think) but doesn't feel like a chain. Wasn't very busy. Lot's of seating. Me and my partner both had the cheese steaks, she had her's with blue cheese. We got the 9 inch ones, and we were both full after. They were both amazing. Make sure to get your picture with the pickle!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Beejmcgillashaw
Arlington, Ohio
“When in Rome...”
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Far as sandwich/sub shop, this might be one of the best around. The girls in there were cool as the other side of the pillow. Considering the number of people ordering, they did a great job of getting food out to people as soon as possible. My Rome title has to do with my Philly Steak. They put a BBQ sauce on it whereas I would normally use ketchup. The roll & meat were perfect, but the flavor profile was a little off to me. Still I recommend this place to anybody.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank G2Bobomax
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Great place to get a sandwich”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The sandwiches are massive and always quality. It is a chain of sorts it was started in Montana I believe. However it doesn't feel like a chain and you should definitely check it out if you enjoy a good sandwich. Don't forget to grab a pickle from the barrel.

• Visited March 2013