“Beats any sub shop”

Ranked #116 of 404 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Don't go to one of the chains. This place is fantastic. The food is huge. Even a half sandwich is more than I can eat! Try the home made dessert bars, too.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Their sandwiches are very hearty and good. I love that they deliver. In fact, I think I may be ordering my lunch there today. :)

Reviewed October 18, 2010

This is my favorite lunch place by far in SF, and it's always fun to try to win a T-shirt by eating an entire sub!

Reviewed July 15, 2010

Really the title says it all. Beats any of the chains by a long long long way! Get one of the chopped beef sands for sure.

Reviewed May 19, 2009

I traveled to the Pickle Barrel for the first time today after many friend recommendations, and it did not disappoint. The place was very clean, and had a starbucks/barnes and noble/subway sort of feel. I ordered the special which was the "diablo" plus chips and a pop for $6. I'm not much of a sandwich person, but I was satisfied by the meal. I'll definitely check it out again. Also, the sign out front said they're on facebook, so I checked them out - http://tr.im/lOMi maybe as a fan I'll find out about some cool promos!