“Great Food!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We come here about once a year and the food is always great. The staff always has smiles on their faces, the service is fast, and plus their tots are amazing! I would recommend coming here for a great drive-in experience!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Like the old time drive-in experience. Delicious food at a reasonable prices. Like how they come out to the car like in A&W did long ago. Don't remember if they had roller skates though.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

As always Sonic never seems to be bad, enjoy the Coke products with the great ice! Makes it worth stopping just for that! Love so many drink choices also!

Love the grilled chicken wrap when I am short on time, but need a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

FAST service. Like the A&Ws in days of old. They bring your food to your car. I believe we had our meals in 5 minutes or less -- what we were looking for, speedy, fast food, without dining inside. What they do, they do very well.

Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

Food was not good at all... How do u mess up tots??? I'll tell ya how, you don't cook um long enough... Even after I sent them back! Chicken was soggy all in all I'd stay away!