Comfort Suites
$143
Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$67
$83
$63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $70/night.

Dakotah Lodge(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$104
$99
$94
$116
Super 8 by Wyndham Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$70
$63
$101
Hotels.com
  • Pool
$139
GardenInn.com
All reviewsstayed herebreakfast room is very smallseparate sitting areawafflesroom was cleana great stayplace to stayfree breakfastshopping and restaurantsthe check in processmovie theaterexcellent breakfastthe rooms were niceempire malllong drivewould definitely stay here againpool and hot tub
Reviewed August 7, 2013

They go out of their way to make sure you enjoy your stay.The room are large well furnished and
super clean,Close to the Malls, Sams club , Target , and at least 15 restaurants very close by to pick from. Complimentary breakfast, Elevator/lift,Fitness facilities, Spa tub, Swimming pool -indoor,
Free Wireless (high-speed) Internet access,and Parking (free). You will Love the Comfort this hotel has to Offer, Tell them Larry sent you!.

Room Tip: Convenience store, restaurant/bar Close waking distant.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Larry M
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

The best part about this stay was the staff. I mistakenly booked it for the following night. The girl at the front desk helped me figure out the problem with my reservation. She was also able to book us a room that night and change the reservation. At that point I was just thankful to have a bed to sleep in. My family chose not to swim because of the sediment that was visible at the bottom of the pool. The room was deteriorated. The fix-all at this hotel was not ducktape but instead caulk and lots of it.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 16, 2013

It seems like Comfort Suites is pot luck, sometimes they are good, sometimes they are bad, and this one was in the middle. Other than check in and check out, every time I went by the front desk no one was there. Smoker's haven is right by the front door so be ready to be bowled over by the smoke and smell. There are signs stating that the camera's are not security camera's but something like a "facility tool".

My room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. However my room looked out over the over sized parking area and the first night I was blessed to have a motorhome parked out there, with people tailgating and the generator running ALL NIGHT. While the people were quiet, the generator was very annoying and I was surprised that the hotel would even allow this and it is not something you expect to see in a hotel parking area.

If your claustrophobic I would advise to skip breakfast. The room is very small and is hard to get around in, and must have been converted from something else. It won't do well in a crowd for sure. The breakfast itself was good and had a nice variety of items.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the North side
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 14, 2013

loved loved the service at the front desk.....mike was so nice to to the beds for us even though we didn't have a reservation....really went out of his way for us. my son left his fanny pack after we checked out and peggy was so nice when i called to have them set it aside for until we returned later that week. breakfast was very good and a good choices!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We were travelling a long distance one day last week and Sioux Falls was our destination for the night. I called Expedia to make a reservation and decided on Comfort Suites; I had never stayed at this chain before and didn't know what to expect. If I had to select a place to stay based on the outside appearance of a hotel, then I would not have chosen this hotel. When we drove up (after already making the reservation), I thought we would be disappointed. Imagine our pleasant surprise when getting to our room .... it was really, really nice! We had two queens in a nice, large room and the linens were very pretty. We felt like it was a great value for the price and in a good location off of the interstate. It would be great if they would do a makeover on the exterior, but the rooms were great and that is the most important thing. Also, the young man at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful. If I'm ever in Sioux Falls again, I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family