We stayed here for one night, passing through Sioux Falls on our way back home.
The hotel is located behind the Empire Mall and next to Toys R Us. It's a little hard to find the entrance and is easiest to get off at the Empire Mall (41st St) exit and follow the road around to the back of the mall by Sears. From there, go through the Toy's R Us Parking lot for easiest access to the hotel parking lot.
We arrived a little early, around 2:30 pm on a Saturday evening and both of our rooms were ready and right next door to one another. The staff was very friendly and they had cookies and coffee available.
The entire property looks like it has been updated. The rooms and carpeting are done in a nice brown and teal with darker woods. The TV's are flatscreens and they do have a small fridge in the room along with the usual amenities. The beds were comfortable with white linens making everything look very clean. They do have an indoor pool on property which my daughter enjoyed after a long day of travel.
Breakfast in the morning was from 6 to 10 am and they had a large selection of items including scrambled eggs, sausages, waffles (even chocolate ones!), yogurt, cereal, breads/pastries, fruit, and a selection of drinks. Very pleased with the selection as it has something for everyone.
I enjoyed the location, which was close to great restaurants like the Texas Roadhouse plus the mall which has lots of stores and a decent food court. For the price you pay, this is a great option and close to I-29 for ease of travel. This was perhaps one little negative, as some of the rooms do face the interstate and are a little noisier. Will stay again when in Sioux Falls!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off of I-29, our hotel in Sioux Falls, SD is situated next to the Empire Mall and The District entertainment venue. Within minutes from us is the Sioux Falls airport, Augustana College and the University of Sioux Falls. We offer a short commute to the popular attractions of Falls Park, Great Plains Zoo, Sioux Falls Arena, Sanford Pentagon and downtown Sioux Falls. Enjoy the local sports that includes: USHL Sioux Falls Stampede, NBADL Sioux Falls Skyforce, American Association Sioux Falls Canaries, USF Cougars and Augustana College Vikings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Regatta Hotels, Priceline, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Sioux Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Sioux Falls Hotel Sioux Falls
- Fairfield Sioux Falls
- Sioux Falls Fairfield Inn