Fairfield Inn & Suites Sioux Falls
Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$60
$109
Country Inn
Super 8 by Wyndham Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$70
$83
$71
Dakotah Lodge(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$104
$101
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$105
$119
$97
  • Pool
All reviewsparking lotmarriott hotelsoatmealhotel is locatedempire mallan upgradelarge malltop floorpool and hot tubup to datebreakfast was deliciousstaff was friendlyrefrigerator and microwavehot itemsplace to staywonderful hotelnext morning
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stayed overnight after eye surgery and had to be back at the hospital early the next morning. Fairfield offered a substantial discount for a hospital stay and were extremely caring. My wife told the manager that I needed a couple of pillows to prop me up overnight. Our room was filled with about fifteen pillows when we got there, and the manager gave the room his personal inspection to make sure it was clean enough. We were impressed and will definitely stay again and recommend Fairfield by Marriott.

Room Tip: The Fairfield is also located next to the Sioux Empire Mall and all the shops and restaurants.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bobjan415
Reviewed October 27, 2012

This is an average Fairfield Inn, clean and confortable. If you are travelling for business thou and you need to connect with the internet then you will have a hufe problem since the connection all over the hotel, including the lobby, is very bad. To the point that from your room you will connect with the next door hotel before you can connect with the hotel service.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Darin P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I apologize we did not provide you with the experience you expected while staying at our hotel. I want to assure you that guest satisfaction is our top priority and this concern has been reviewed. Our internet service provider has run a diagnostic analysis and they've concluded our wireless network is functioning properly at this time. We hope our efforts to improve every stay for our guests will give you the honest desire to try the Sioux Falls Fairfield Inn again the next time you stay in the area.

Darin Porter

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I would label this a decent place for a decent price, but if you get the highway side it is more noisy. The food is decent in the morning, but does not have as many options for vegetarians (other than cereal, a long wait for waffles, bagels/bread). Though overall for the average person the place is okay to eat at and better than many breakfasts. They do provide lemon water and snacks throughout the day/evening. Get it fast because once its gone its gone. The room was average and the bathroom was small on the third floor. They also have doors that can close on the elevators and when I asked why this was the people at the front desk had no answer. I was just curious, but you would expect the front desk would know why they have doors to close on the elevator.... The bed was hard, but good for me. Not everyone likes that but I would agree with other the table is small and crowded with tons of stuff on it. The power outlets are spread wide. Pool is super small, with one corner that is 4ft 6 inches and the rest is 3ft 6 inches and maybe the pool is 10 feet long.

Room Tip: Avoid the highway side.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

First and foremost, if you travel for business and need a place to work and connectivity - I in no way recommend staying here. The Internet is the slowest I have ever experienced and I was told it was working fine. The room has one small dining type table that is loaded with junk and outlets are not convenient. Had I done it again, I would have stayed elsewhere.

Room noise: this hotel is right off the Interstate. I've certainly experienced worse room noise, but this was pretty bad.

Now the hotel. This is clearly an older building. The property has some renovations and upgrades for current Fairfield decor. Overall, it is lipstick on an old building. Most furnishings in the guest rooms look original, are dated, and uncomfortable. My bathroom was dirty and my alarm clock was set for 0430 - hence the negative housekeeping comments.

Common area off the lobby with continental breakfast is large and modern, and loud (lots of hard surfaces). I didn't use the pool, but fairly typical for this class of hotel.

On a positive note: interactions with the front desk staff were good and friendly.

I always ask myself, would I stay here again? Only if there were no other choices.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the Interstate, although you won't be that far away.
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Like most Marriotts, the Fairfield Inn here is a safe bet for a clean and quiet room, free internet, and a good breakfast. The latter was one of the best we had. We never hesitate to stay in a Fairfield when available.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Darin P, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Thank you for your kind remarks. We pride ourselves in offering great service to each and every one of our guests. We are glad to hear that you liked our breakfast as we have added several items to the menu, including breakfast burritos. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Jennifer Jorgensen