“I would have stayed longer!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls At Empire Mall

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls At Empire Mall
Ranked #26 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Bloomington, Illinois
“I would have stayed longer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

We were traveling through the area and only stayed one night but it was terrific! I stay in alot of HIE due to work discount and this is one of the best. I mentioned to the clerk at check-in that our previous night was horrible because of kid groups, so he put us in the back, quiet area, and on the top floor as we requested. It was wonderful! The room was just what we expected, very clean. The free breakfast was one of the best I've seen, so many choices and so much room to sit! The staff member brought us out some fresh eggs, and was so kind. When I checked out, I asked if this was a new place because it seemed like it, the clerk said 'no', but that the owners do a great job of staying on top of things. It shows, very nice place and I would stay here again in a heartbeat! It was also close to so many places to eat.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hiexpsf, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls At Empire Mall, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review of our Holiday Inn Express in Sioux Falls! The items you mentioned that you love are why many of us choose to work here. Wonderful owners, caring staff, a clean safe property - it's what we expect and what we strive to provide to every customer! Thank you for choosing our hotel!

General Managers

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Magnolia, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

Clean comfortable room. Price was good. Plenty of very good places to eat within walking distance. Staff very helpful and friendly
Will definitely stop here again when going through again. Breakfast was also very well stocked.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hiexpsf, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls At Empire Mall, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express in Sioux Falls! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to return visit!

Bismarck, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

This hotel was excellent, rooms and common areas were clean, bed was comfortable, pillows were great. Staff did a really good job, the breakfast staff really were on the ball, as crowded as that breakfast area was, they never ran out of anything and everything was stocked.

This hotel is in an excellent location, near shopping, restaurants, and bars, many within walking distance. This hotel is also very close to the Interstate highway.

There is nothing to complain about with this hotel, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would stay here again no questions asked.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
hiexpsf, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls At Empire Mall, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Thank you for the raving review of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Sioux Falls! I greatly appreciate your comments! Have a great fourth of July!

Fishers, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

We've been staying at this property for at least 8 years, and have been very pleased each time. Clean, comfortable, bright rooms with decent beds make for a good nights rest. It's also a very quiet building (compared to some of the newly constructed hotels). The staff is efficient, although not overly friendly...but they get the job done. We're looking forward to our next visit.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
hiexpsf, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls At Empire Mall, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you for reviewing our Holiday Inn Express in Sioux Falls! I appreciate your business and hope you visit Sioux Falls again soon. Have a great summer!

Mankato, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

I have stayed here several times as a participant in the Siouxland Renaissance Fair. The rooms are nice and fairly quiet. The breakfast is good but gets a bit crowded on the weekends and it is hard for the servers to keep up. The hotel is close to many good restaurants. The staff have always been very nice, even with the bunch of odd fellows that make up any Ren Fair,

Room Tip: ask for the main building if you want to be close to the pool or breakfast, otherwise it is quite a...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
hiexpsf, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls At Empire Mall, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you for providing feedback for your recent stay at our Holiday Inn Express! I appreciate the business and I look forward to next year's festival!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Excellent hotel. Outstanding staff. Superb rooms. Two times each year I need to book a block of up to 28 rooms for the non-profit I belong to. Each time I receive remarkable service from the staff. I have no problems with the reservations and changes are never a hassle. My guests always love their rooms and let me know how comfortable they are. I could never say enough wonderful things about this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
hiexpsf, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls At Empire Mall, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express & Suites. I appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future! Have a great day!

Hermosa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Not a bad hotel. Staff was efficient but not terribly friendly. There is a pool and a jacuzzi and the pool area was clean and well maintained. Room was average, nothing to write home about. I did like the full size pillows though. Breakfast was good, biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage links and waffles. Cold items included cereal, bagels, muffins and yogurt. Nice stay but I think the price was a little high even though it was summer rates. Overall it was a nice stay but I think next time I will look for a little better value

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Dale L
Thank you for providing feedback for your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Sioux Falls! I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast and our pool area. I appreciate your feedback on our room rates, but I can assure you that our rates are at an appropriate market value based on the area and quality of hotel we have. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!