Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls At Empire Mall
Ranked #25 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Pulaski, Wisconsin
“Excellent hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stayed here 1 night during our family vacation. We were very pleased with the spacious room and amenities included. Our girls enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The breakfast choices were amazing. I have never had a finer hotel breakfast. The staff members we talked to were very pleasant. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Brewerzfan
hiexpsf, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls At Empire Mall, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our property! I'm glad you enjoyed our breakfast bar! I hope you have a great week!

Mellanie Larson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Tenn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

While travelling through the area we spent one night. Everything was up to par. First room was next to elevator and desk clerk kindly put us in another room. I thought their breakfast selections were better than most choices you get at this type of hotel. Easy on and off the interstate for travelers. There are several hotels and restaurants at this exit.

Wish we had been able to spend some time exploring Sioux Falls, but it was raining so we headed on down the road. Maybe next time and I would definitely stay here again. Thanks HIE.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Janie258
hiexpsf, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls At Empire Mall, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you for your business and reviewing our property! I greatly appreciate the nice comments! Mellanie Larson, General Manager
Ramsey, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night with girl friends for a reunion after ten years apart. Hotel accommodated our request for connecting rooms and everything was great. The breakfast is good. Located off the interstate 90 but 10 minutes to downtown. .Lots of choices for food and entertainment nearby.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank KVRose
hiexpsf, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls At Empire Mall, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our property! I'm glad you had a great weekend! We hope to see you again!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This hotel is very much in step with the most updated Holiday Inn Express properties. It is located near restaurants, I-29, retail, and a grocery store. The rooms were spacious for a limited service hotel, very quiet so I could get a lot of work done, clean, and well kept. The lobby area of the hotel also looks to have been recently updated. If in Sioux Falls again I would stay downtown, but for a trip that involved a lot of suburban and rural travel this made for a great stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Mikhail384230
hiexpsf, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls At Empire Mall, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our property! I greatly appreciate all the comments!

New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My husband and I were overnighting in Sioux Falls and stopped and checked rates at a couple hotels. When I inquired at the Holiday Inn Express what the rate would be for one night, Mike R. gave me a rate for which I thanked him and said I had gotten a cheaper rate across the street. He asked me what I had been quoted and I told him. He then told me he could do better than the rate I was given. Of course, we took his room. When I asked to be on the third floor he was very happy to change what he had already typed in the computer and said this room would even be a little bigger. He then asked if we would like something to drink and gave my husband and I each a drink and a snack. Mike R. was a very pleasant to deal with and is an asset to your company. I would tell everyone to stay at the Holiday Inn in Sioux Falls because of his service.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Bonnie M
hiexpsf, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls At Empire Mall, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our property. I appreciate your comments and I'll make sure to share them with Mike.

Pepin, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This was the best hotel I have ever stayed it! The staff was super friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and well taken care of. The continental breakfast was the best I have ever seen. There was a huge selection of hot foods as well as pastries, fruit, yogurt, this list goes on and on. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank srustad1980
hiexpsf, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls At Empire Mall, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review! We greatly appreciate it. I'll make sure to share it with my staff.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

As far as Holiday Inn Express goes, this is probably nicest I've stayed in. My family stayed here one night after a long trip from yellowstone. The hotel seemed brand new with lobby and business center. There appeared to be an older section of rooms to this hotel but our room seemed like new. Our room and the common rooms appeared spotless. Staff was friendly and breakfast had a good variety to choose from. I would stay here again if passing through Sioux Falls.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
hiexpsf, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls At Empire Mall, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your day for reviewing our property! I greatly appreciate the nice comments!