New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Sleep Inn is exactly what I ended up doing at this surprisingly quiet hotel!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #38 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Sleep Inn is exactly what I ended up doing at this surprisingly quiet hotel!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here while I was in town on business. As I got into my room a very loud jet was landing on the runway very near this hotel. "Uh oh" I thought. But it was not a steady stream and did not prevent me from sleeping 2 hours past my normal waking time! Staff was very friendly, the room was clean with a decent shower. Internet worked well and the TV was newer and easy to work. Breakfast was ok, lots of carbs, with the egg dishes pretty poor, but at least they were there. Location is fine, obviously close to the airport. I would stay here again, especially since my employer paid for it and it was the better option.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Marshall, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Coming to sioux falls, I actually didn't have a reservation, which is a rarity for me, but I'm glad I picked this place. It is tucked back from the road a few hundred feet which made it a little creepy but once inside all that washed away. I got a great rate from the front desk person, so I can't pick this place apart too much, because I got a lot more than what I paid for. First off the place is undertaking a major remodel to keep up with corporate standards and the first sign was that they were re-tiling the area around the front desk. No problem as I just used the side entrance to get to my room. The room was nicely decorated, though it looked like some of the painters got over enthusiastic. The desk person said they were going to re-carpet the rooms in a couple weeks so the loose carpet wasn't an issue. The biggest issue was that the fire alarm went off at 11 at night. Fire department came and turned it off and figured it was a bad sensor.. In the morning, the breakfast was awesome. Eggs, bacon, waffles for the hot, and then yogurt, cereal, and rolls were just some of the cold items. Along with juice.
Goods:
Check-in and rate
Beds
Flat screen TV
Breakfast,
Neutral:
Bathroom
Bad:
Fire Alarm
So all and all, check this place how for the best bang for your buck.

Room Tip: The Backside is the best.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jason'sStorm
Bolingbrook, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Pretty good place to stay in Sioux Falls, SD. The rooms were clean, and the staff was really helpful. Our room was on the back side of the hotel, I would recommend that as there was a gas station with a convenience store right in front of it. It was pretty quiet and we had a good night's sleep after a long day of driving.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the hotel.
Medical Lake, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Speedy check-in. The gal at the front desk gave us a couple recommendations about where we could go to eat.
The pool and hot tub were welcome after a long day. They are both open from 6 am to 11 pm and that gave us an opportunity after dinner and in the morning before we checked out. I wish more motels had them open those hours

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband and I flew into Sioux Falls at the beginning of a road trip through Iowa. I checked other more expensive hotels but the staff at the Sleep Inn were so nice and responsive I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did. Though basic the hotel is clean and functional..comfortable beds! and the shower is awesome. Breakfast is good too. Very pleasant and responsive staff. There isn't a shuttle to/from the airport but the hotel picks up the tab for a taxi, included in the reasonable rate. You have to call the hotel to arrange the taxi as they use a specific company but no problem. We liked the hotel so much we stayed on our way back too.

1 Thank Kidlet
Liverpool, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were here for one night on a 30 day road trip from Upstate NY to Florida. We checked in about 5PM and were gone by 7:30 the next morning. The room was nicely decorated, everything was clean and the shower was awesome. The desk clerk was very helpful. No refrigerator in our room was a problem as we had a cooler. She put our ice packs in the hotel freezer. Breakfast was good - typical Choice Hotels fare, but there was fresh fruit and yogurt.

Mound, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

As it goes, this is a good business base... fairly clean but getting a bit dated. The desk people were really nice and that is always appreciated. Great Mexican restaurant not far away. I will continue to rely on this hotel as my Sioux Falls base point.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business