“Pleasant place to stay in Sioux Falls”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #43 of 54 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My husband and I flew into Sioux Falls at the beginning of a road trip through Iowa. I checked other more expensive hotels but the staff at the Sleep Inn were so nice and responsive I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did. Though basic the hotel is clean and functional..comfortable beds! and the shower is awesome. Breakfast is good too. Very pleasant and responsive staff. There isn't a shuttle to/from the airport but the hotel picks up the tab for a taxi, included in the reasonable rate. You have to call the hotel to arrange the taxi as they use a specific company but no problem. We liked the hotel so much we stayed on our way back too.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kidlet

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were here for one night on a 30 day road trip from Upstate NY to Florida. We checked in about 5PM and were gone by 7:30 the next morning. The room was nicely decorated, everything was clean and the shower was awesome. The desk clerk was very helpful. No refrigerator in our room was a problem as we had a cooler. She put our ice packs in the hotel freezer. Breakfast was good - typical Choice Hotels fare, but there was fresh fruit and yogurt.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2013

As it goes, this is a good business base... fairly clean but getting a bit dated. The desk people were really nice and that is always appreciated. Great Mexican restaurant not far away. I will continue to rely on this hotel as my Sioux Falls base point.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The Sleep Inn seems to be fairly new or recently renovated. The room was nicely decorated and the bed was comfortable. I had to leave very early in the morning to make a 6:30 am flight, so the desk clerk arranged a taxi for me. The cost of the taxi to the airport is included in the very reasonable rate. If you have heavy luggage, be aware that there is no elevator.

Room Tip: If you have heavy luggage, ask for a room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank MaestraM
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel for many reasons. The lobby and rooms are very nice and newer. The breakfest and area if breakfest was very nice. The pool area and hot tub were also very nice, although the hot tub was not very powerful. The service was pretty nice but No Elecator! Which sucks having to carry all my luggage up the stairs! If i were in the area I would probably stay at this sleep inn hotel location again.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank FoodCritic_900
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were only booked for one night but I sprained my ankle while we were seeing the Falls. The hotel was kind enough to check us in early and graciously accommodated us as we extended our stay for 2 more days. The room was clean and the bedding was comfortable. Breakfast was great. I spent the whole time in bed in the room so I'm a pretty good judge. Thank heaven for wifi, TV, a loving husband and a good hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bette R
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Maybe the high rating I am giving this motel is due to having just coming off a crumby stay at another place. But I don't think so. While generic in its look and features, the Sioux Falls Sleep Inn is a very comfortable and accommodating place to stay. Among the positive features for business travelers are good wifi reception, a million and one outlets to plug in multiple forms of electronics, and a very spacious desk and comfortable chair. The bed was very, very comfortable and the lighting was excellent. The hot breakfast features most of the items on generally finds in other motels, but it is very well laid out and the dining room is kept very clean. The staff is very very helpful and friendly. One caution: if you have flown in and are without a car there are literally NO restaurants in walking distance. The sole semi-exeption is a Quiznos that's home is a gas station. What is more, it was closed on Sundays. With this exception, this Sleep Inn is an excellent selection if you happen to end up in Sioux Falls, SD.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business