“Good place for an overnight near the airport”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #42 of 54 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The Sleep Inn seems to be fairly new or recently renovated. The room was nicely decorated and the bed was comfortable. I had to leave very early in the morning to make a 6:30 am flight, so the desk clerk arranged a taxi for me. The cost of the taxi to the airport is included in the very reasonable rate. If you have heavy luggage, be aware that there is no elevator.

Room Tip: If you have heavy luggage, ask for a room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank MaestraM

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel for many reasons. The lobby and rooms are very nice and newer. The breakfest and area if breakfest was very nice. The pool area and hot tub were also very nice, although the hot tub was not very powerful. The service was pretty nice but No Elecator! Which sucks having to carry all my luggage up the stairs! If i were in the area I would probably stay at this sleep inn hotel location again.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank FoodCritic_900
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were only booked for one night but I sprained my ankle while we were seeing the Falls. The hotel was kind enough to check us in early and graciously accommodated us as we extended our stay for 2 more days. The room was clean and the bedding was comfortable. Breakfast was great. I spent the whole time in bed in the room so I'm a pretty good judge. Thank heaven for wifi, TV, a loving husband and a good hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bette R
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Maybe the high rating I am giving this motel is due to having just coming off a crumby stay at another place. But I don't think so. While generic in its look and features, the Sioux Falls Sleep Inn is a very comfortable and accommodating place to stay. Among the positive features for business travelers are good wifi reception, a million and one outlets to plug in multiple forms of electronics, and a very spacious desk and comfortable chair. The bed was very, very comfortable and the lighting was excellent. The hot breakfast features most of the items on generally finds in other motels, but it is very well laid out and the dining room is kept very clean. The staff is very very helpful and friendly. One caution: if you have flown in and are without a car there are literally NO restaurants in walking distance. The sole semi-exeption is a Quiznos that's home is a gas station. What is more, it was closed on Sundays. With this exception, this Sleep Inn is an excellent selection if you happen to end up in Sioux Falls, SD.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Harvey1886
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I don't know why, but I was expecting an old, rundown hotel. Nothing could have been farther from the truth! It seemed to have been newly renovated/updated, with nice colors, bedding, and just had an overall "new" feel to it! Breakfast was great: scrambled eggs, bacon, make your own waffles, cold cereal, donuts, etc. My only complaint was that the tile around the pool was very, very slippery and the kids and I almost fell several times, just getting in and out, because the tiles were completely smooth.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed here on our way to Rapid City. We were happy with the hotel so we decided to stay here on the way home as well. The front desk was very helpful and friendly! If we ever venture through Sioux Falls again, we would not hesitate one bit to stay here!

On a side note, we did hear the airplanes quite frequently. However, they were not a bother to us.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank kmarie399
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Check in and check out OK. Room was clean with no odor. Nice furniture for a budget hotel. Very good hot breakfast. Only complaint I can come up with is the shower/toilet area is rather small. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family