“Lots of TLC”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #40 of 53 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were only booked for one night but I sprained my ankle while we were seeing the Falls. The hotel was kind enough to check us in early and graciously accommodated us as we extended our stay for 2 more days. The room was clean and the bedding was comfortable. Breakfast was great. I spent the whole time in bed in the room so I'm a pretty good judge. Thank heaven for wifi, TV, a loving husband and a good hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bette R
There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Maybe the high rating I am giving this motel is due to having just coming off a crumby stay at another place. But I don't think so. While generic in its look and features, the Sioux Falls Sleep Inn is a very comfortable and accommodating place to stay. Among the positive features for business travelers are good wifi reception, a million and one outlets to plug in multiple forms of electronics, and a very spacious desk and comfortable chair. The bed was very, very comfortable and the lighting was excellent. The hot breakfast features most of the items on generally finds in other motels, but it is very well laid out and the dining room is kept very clean. The staff is very very helpful and friendly. One caution: if you have flown in and are without a car there are literally NO restaurants in walking distance. The sole semi-exeption is a Quiznos that's home is a gas station. What is more, it was closed on Sundays. With this exception, this Sleep Inn is an excellent selection if you happen to end up in Sioux Falls, SD.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Harvey1886
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I don't know why, but I was expecting an old, rundown hotel. Nothing could have been farther from the truth! It seemed to have been newly renovated/updated, with nice colors, bedding, and just had an overall "new" feel to it! Breakfast was great: scrambled eggs, bacon, make your own waffles, cold cereal, donuts, etc. My only complaint was that the tile around the pool was very, very slippery and the kids and I almost fell several times, just getting in and out, because the tiles were completely smooth.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed here on our way to Rapid City. We were happy with the hotel so we decided to stay here on the way home as well. The front desk was very helpful and friendly! If we ever venture through Sioux Falls again, we would not hesitate one bit to stay here!

On a side note, we did hear the airplanes quite frequently. However, they were not a bother to us.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank kmarie399
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Check in and check out OK. Room was clean with no odor. Nice furniture for a budget hotel. Very good hot breakfast. Only complaint I can come up with is the shower/toilet area is rather small. I would stay here again.

2  Thank beachbaken
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Only complaint is the shower door in our room needs a really good scrubbing and some maintenance. The room was nice otherwise. Staff was very nice and the morning breakfast was good. I would stay again Since it was the 4th the fireworks were visible from our window. That was good and bad. Good if you want to watch but bad if you wanted to sleep. they were loud.

2  Thank Pat c
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My wife and I had been on the road for several days and were making our way home. We were tired from traveling. I made this reservation and was happily surprised at our experience! Our room was not large but included a fridge and microwave. The breakfast provided was more than what you get for a "breakfast included" establishment. There was road construction nearby, but the noise of that was not a factor in our stay. The staff was pleasant and the exterior area was also clean. A great stay.

Room Tip: We mentioned that we were seniors and were given a room close to the entry way.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple