Ramada by Wyndham Sioux Falls Airport Hotel & Suites
$143
Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$67
$117
$94
$83
$70
$139
Dakotah Lodge(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$104
$101
  • Pool
Best Western Empire Towers(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$85
Super 8 by Wyndham Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$70
$63
1,148 results
All reviewswater parkpirate shipolder kidspool sidehotel restauranthot tubbeds were comfortablewaterparktikicastawaypoolsidedennyarenaconcertsanfordcouch
Reviewed July 9, 2010

I stay at this hotel several times a year on business and it is always great. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the rooms are always clean. I recommend this hotel to friends, and they are always impressed with how nice the suites are.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
Siouxfall, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Sioux Falls Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2010

Thank for your business. We are fortunate to have guests like you.

Reviewed July 9, 2010

My family and I absolutely love your hotel and stay there often; however recently I had the NOT so pleasant experience with your manager Brad and how he handled the buffet. We were not at all impressed with him. He lacked any kind of tact, customer service and management skills. I stood at the please wait to be seated area with my 3 young childen for 20 minutes. Never once were we offered to be seated nor when I asked. There were maybe 5 other tables so I can understand that they may have been somewhat busy. I finally told my kids to go help themselves and when our 12 other family members arrived they recieved the same "service." I know for a fact your buffet didn't just open that day so there's no excuse for the way it was ran. When Brad appeared he not only raised his voice but was completely rude and than just turned and walked away. I'm not typically the type of person to complain but the way he treated us is completely unacceptable, especially as a manager. He told us also that we would not be served drinks out where we were sitting, but them maybe he should have had someone seating customers and should have been much more prepared for his typical Sunday crowd. I would also recommend he take some kind of management/customer service classes so that he might be familiar with his job and how he handle situations he creates himself. I would highly recommend your hotel to others, however I hope they do not have to deal with him. This was the 3rd time we have been to your buffet but we won't be back but we love everything else about your hotel.

Stayed: June 2010

Thank you for staying with us at the Ramada, we certainly appreciate your loyalty. As for the buffet, we will look into ways to improve that. Again, we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed July 8, 2010

We stayed here for three nights while visiting Sioux Falls. The best part of the hotel is the water park, which is included with the stay. It was crowded on Sunday but was basically empty on Mon. and Tues. We also enjoyed the arcade. There is a nice gift shop. It was not the cleanest hotel I have stayed at, I'll leave it at that. Rooms are what you would expect at a Ramada. Wi-fi did not work well.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank kimina23
Siouxfall, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Sioux Falls Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2010

Thank you for your stay with us. The Water Park has been a wonderful asset to our hotel so that families of all ages can have fun together. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed July 5, 2010

if you have kids who love waterparks, you might be tempted by this property. But there are lots of problems here-including unmotivated front staff and checkout time on a weekend is a long ardous affair. (They don't slip the bill under your door to eliminate unnecessary hassle). The place is old, the AC units blow their hot air into the hallway of the old wing, the bed is old & cheap; I travel 30+ weeks annually and for the ridiculous money they charge, this is one the poorest places I've ever stayed in. Terrible for businesspeople and non-kid getaways. Sioux Falls has a lot better properties at a much better value.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Siouxfall, Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Sioux Falls Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2010

Thank you for staying with us, we do have a very nice waterpark. We have individual air conditioners in each guest room so that the temperture can be controlled by the guest. I apologize if you did not feel that yours was working to meet you needs. We do keep several on hand if one miss functions, I am sorry we were not given a chance tomake this right for you.
Yes, our weekends are very busy because of the Waterpark, but our weekdays are perfect for the business traveler. I do hope you will try us again, Sioux Falls is a lovely town.

Reviewed June 5, 2010

It is difficult to find anything good to say about this motel. Their rates are very high, the motel is way overpriced for its quality, or lack thereof. Their pool area would be a positive; however it receives a HUGE negative since the area is NOT non-smoking. When I made the reservation I was told the motel was non-smoking. Their definition of non-smoking and mine are obviously different. The Tiki Bar is literally right next to the pool in the same open air space and the bar allows smoking, which then fills the pool area with a cloud of smoke. What a wonderful environment for children to be in. All of the rooms are supposed to be non-smoking however ours smelled like smoke. The room was a decent size, but not very clean. It was outdated, the carpet was very worn and needed to be replaced, the whole room was dingy and in desperate need of a face lift. They would do well to use part of the money from their ridiculous rates (for what you get) to update the rooms. The staff was very rude and when questioned about the smoking policy I was told they can say the motel is non-smoking because the rooms are. We were so disgusted by the dirty, dingy room and the smoking by the pool that we left and stayed at another motel.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank FamTravels5

All of our guest rooms are non smoking, the only area in the hotel that allows smoking is our Tiki Bar and Casino area. We do try to monitor people smoking in unauthorized areas and thanks to your comments we will try harder.