Ramada by Wyndham Sioux Falls Airport Hotel & Suites
$143
Dakotah Lodge(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$104
$99
Red Roof Inn Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$67
$117
$83
$63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $70/night.

$139
$105
QualityInn
$101
  • Pool
Super 8 by Wyndham Sioux Falls(Sioux Falls)(Great Value!)
$70
$63
1,148 results
All reviewswater parkpirate shipolder kidspool sidehotel restauranthot tubbeds were comfortablewaterparktikicastawaypoolsidedennyarenaconcertsanfordcouch
Reviewed March 17, 2009

We stayed here for two nights in March 2009 with our two young children, drawn by the waterpark. The first night, we were in a non-smoking room surrounding by smoking rooms and had to request to be moved the next night because of the strong odor. The hotel itself was extremely noisy and crowded, with kids running up and down the halls all night and doors slamming. The second night - in another room - was better, but still not as quiet as we would have liked. Our kids loved the waterpark, though!

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
Siouxfall, General Manager at Ramada by Wyndham Sioux Falls Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2009

I am glad you enjoyed our water park. I believe you were here during tournament time. I apologize that chaparones did not keep better watch on their children. Hope you'll try us again.

Reviewed March 8, 2009

We stayed at the Ramada for a little getaway. What a wonderful experience. The price was a little steep but I think worth the cost. The decor was a little older but clean and in good condition. The beds and pillows were soft and comfortable. My kiddos spent hours swimming. We got a couple smoothies from the Tiki Bar, which were yummy. For supper we ordered a pizza and that was expensive. $16 and it wasn't huge or anything. I love the set up and the staff were sooooo wonderful. We will definitely be back. I know the weekly rates are lower so maybe we'll try to stay on a week day.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family

Thank you for such a great review. We try to make your stay fun for all. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 12, 2008

My wife and I stayed at the Ramada Inn and Suites (not to be confused with the Ramada Limited at Exit 79), across from the SF Convention center for four nights. At check-in the front desk clerk was pleasant. We stayed in Room 203 which is in the building away from the waterpark. Because of this we never once experienced noise problems. If you're not staying for the waterpark I suggest asking for a room away from the waterpark. It was pretty quiet during our stay, but I can see how noise might be an issue during the evenings (before 10pm) in any poolside rooms. After 10pm the waterslide and pirate ship close so really it's not much of an issue during the nighttime.

I believe this hotel used to be a Holidome, but with as much remodling that's been done it really doesn't show its age. The waterpark was in such good condition I can't imagine it's any older then a few years old. The waterpark is really what makes this hotel stand apart from the others. There are a total of five slides. One slide is for all ages and as others have mentioned here is extremely fun and truly made me feel as happy as a twelve year old going to the waterslide park. It's 160 foot and I highly recommed taking advantage of it! The other slides are on or near the pirate ship. I tried them out too and they were fun as well. I'm 28, so hopefully I didn't look too silly going down them.

Unlike many newer hotels that charge extra for admission, you are given four wristband passes with any room purchase. We never put the wristbands on because we didn't want to wear them the entire length of our stay so instead we brought them with us when we went swimming and never once did the staff give us a second look without wearing them.

No issues with housekeeping other then when we arrived our bathmat towel was damp for some reason. We didn't use it, but the rest of the stay everything was fine. There is an elevator in the middle of the building we stayed in. The tiki bar looked cool, but we didn't ever use their services. The prices to the restaurant seemed to me pretty much in line with anything else in the area. The hotel does not serve a complimentary breakfast, but all in all we didn't miss it with as much else they offered. Instead we went to the Original Pancake House and had an awesome breakfast. Definately worth going to! Check-out was simple and fast.

Overall I can't think of a single thing that would detract us from returning and therefore, I would highly recommend this hotel and will return in the future!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ZEB E

We ask ourselves the same question! We think we should be ranked higher too! People have such a great time here they do not leave to do anything else in Sioux Falls.
I am so glad you hit the slides! Thank you for staying with us

Reviewed September 2, 2008

This was our second stay at a waterpark hotel on our trip, and this one was a bit overshadowed by the Fairfield in Rapid City. Although this water park is built more for younger kids, and ours had a blast...there isn't as much for the older kids and adults to do. As others have said, it is a bit noisy, but the front desk staff asked me where I wanted my room...with pool overlook (and louder) or out of the pool reach which was quieter...which I much appreciated. Over all a decent place I would recommend to others...especially with smaller kids (4-12 yrs old)

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel.

Reviewed August 12, 2008

I stayed here with a large tour group for one night in july.We had dinner at the restaurant which was a set menu.We had some sort of grilled chicken , mashed potato and greens.The chicken tasted like rubber.It was disgusting.The room was nice and big although somewhat hard to find as this is a huge hotel.Like many others I went on the slides in the waterpark and acted like I was a kid again.Yes this hotel is quite noisy but the pool shuts at 10pm so does the pool bar so really people have nothing to complain about.Staff were friendly and overall I loved it!

• Stayed: July 2008