“The entrance was not very inviting. The staff were not very...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Sioux Falls

Ramada Sioux Falls
Ranked #46 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Sycamore, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Checked in....could not open door to room as it was stuck/caught in the frame! Air conditioner did not work properly. Water leaked from boiler room next door and soaked our carpet. They brought in a floor fan to try and dry up the carpet. We dealt with smelling wet-carpet and noisy floor fan for another 48 hours before leaving a day earlier than planned. They did not offer to move us to another room. Don't bother with this motel!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
RamadaSF, Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property/business. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations.

Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We have addressed the issues, and We want you to know that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our destination with visitors and want you to walk out the door feeling refreshed. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations.
Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

I stayed here one night with my Boston. Upon check in, they waived the pet fee because we'd booked online. That was pretty awesome. However, I wouldn't stay here again for the following - the room lock to get in was unreliable and took some serious finesse to let myself in. In the morning, I had locked myself out and went to the front desk for help. The folks at the front desk weren't around and so I waited a while until I figured out they were on a smoke break so I went out to ask if they worked they. Super polite about it, one of them helped me out, by getting me a new room key. However, that one didn't work either, so she had to come up with the master key. She mentioned the battery in the door locked could be going. Eventually got back in. The sink wouldn't drain well - I told the staff at check out about this. The faucet itself was also broken superficially. The pool is more for play than getting a decent work out. I was looking forward to a lap swim, but instead got concerned about starting a whirlpool in it. There's no elevator; there are two floors.

The good: The toiletries included shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soap. Breakfast is included and was decent - waffle maker, fresh fruit, cereal. The A/C worked great in the room. In fact, it was quite nice compared to others on my road trip. The staff was nice. WiFi was decently fast and they accept pets.

Overall, I would look to stay elsewhere first before here, even with them waiving the pet fee.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family