“The hotel was ok. Our room's AC was not working but they...”
Review of Ramada Sioux Falls

Ranked #46 of 54 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaSF, General Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The room is very basic, bu did have a small refrigerator and a microwave. Made us laugh when we saw the stellar paint job. They missed a huge, very noticeable area near the window. A few small holes we were paranoid about. I think it's holes from pictures they rehung. Should have filled in, because it's just plain creepy. We did sleep really well tho.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaSF, General Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us! The staff and I here at the Ramada in Sioux Falls always appreciate guest feedback so that we may continue to grow, improve, and provide a wonderful guest experience for everyone who stays with us. Thank you for bringing to my attention about the painting in your room, and also about the quality of your sleep. Maintenance department team members are in guest rooms and making the changes to improve our guest rooms. I hope that you do choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the Sioux Falls metro, and that you are pleased with the changes we are making.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We had a choice to spend a lot more and stay at what you might call a sister property or stay here. Since we are on a budget we decided that the smaller pool was better then the "water park". My daughters organization was staying at the other one. We went to visit her and the area with the water park was feeling thick and uncomfortable. There is a bar next to that pool and it seemed weird the number of people that was hanging around watching the young ladies walking around. We then went to my daughters room and it was much smaller then the room that I had at the amazing Ramada, Sioux Falls.

We were able to come back to our room and we had room to move around without bumping into each other. With 2 adults and 4 kids that is not normally the case.

The full hot breakfast in the morning is such a bonus and I would guess that it saved my family about $40 in the morning. You have your choices of the normal fair of cereal and toast but then they add waffles and donut holes. I guess that they also add items like french toast and scrambled eggs and sausage on different days.

The staff sure seemed like they went out of their way to make sure that everything was great. Tuesday night I asked the overnight person if I could get an extra blanket and she went to hunt it down for me. To me that is stepping up and taking the issue by the hand. In the other hotel my daughter had a cell phone charger disappear and no one with the hotel was able to do anything for her. Luckily it was not an expensive charger and I am not worried about the lose.

I think that my family have found a hotel that we will be more then happy to spend our time at. Thank you.

1  Thank lopps_1999
RamadaSF, General Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you so much for your review regarding your recent stay with us at the Ramada in Sioux Falls! It is always such a pleasure to get to meet all of our different guests when they choose to stay with us. Our goal here is to provide an all-encompassing, positive guest experience for everyone who comes through our doors. The staff and myself are dedicated to making sure that our guests feel welcomed, and that they are comfortable and satisfied with the guest rooms and many amenities that we offer. It is truly an honor (and quite the compliment!) to be able to effectively serve so many people that stay with us and to see them enjoying their stay.

Our breakfast does indeed have a wide variety of mouth-watering options, and I am happy that you and your family enjoyed it. There is surely something for everyone. I am also pleased to know that you were satisfied with the size of your guest room, and that you found it to be comfortable.
I look forward to seeing you and your family the next time you are in our beautiful, bustling city of Sioux Falls.

Many thanks,

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stayed here on a very busy sports weekend. The room was nice and the motel in general was clean rooms were quiet except for the fan in the bathroom (which was VERY noisy). The staff was accommodating. The guest dryer was not working well and the staff was very helpful with letting me know this and offering to dry my kids uniforms for us. The location was also very good. We would certainly stay here again.

1  Thank tcarter1971
RamadaSF, General Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

Thank you for your recent review!! I am pleased to see that your stay was enjoyable, and we surely appreciate you choosing to stay with us here at the Ramada Sioux Falls. Our staff is dedicated to providing a satisfying, all encompassing guest experience for everyone that comes through our doors.

Some of our restroom fans are a bit louder, and we are in the process of replacing them out. We were more than happy to assist you in drying the uniforms, and it also pleases my staff and I to see that you found our property to be clean, comfortable, quiet, and in good repair.

I hope that you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in our beautiful city, and thanks again for taking the time to review your stay.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
RamadaSF, General Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I was fortunate to stay at this property twice in two weeks, both for athletic events with groups of high school students. The property was very accomodating and clean. It also had a good breakfast and a great staff. Some of the things were a big dated and needing some updates, but overall, a good property with a location that is not in a higely busy area, but close to everything that you want to be close to.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Hello, and thank you for your review! I am pleased to see that your stay with us at the Ramada in Sioux Falls was pleasing. Our goal is to provide a satisfactory guest experience for everyone that stays with us. Our hotel is in the process of renovations, and our dated equipment will soon be replaced with more up to date furnishings in the remaining guest rooms. Our hotel is conveniently located to many attractions and facilities in Sioux Falls, which is another bonus for our guests. Our prices are very competitive, and our staff warmly welcomes and serves every guest that chooses to stay with us. It was a pleasure to have your group stay with us, and I hope that you stay with us again the next time you are in the Sioux Falls metro area.

Warm Regards,