WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #46 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Black Hawk
“Reasonable rates”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

I picked this hotel because of the reasonable rates and the fact the hotel ad said it was recently renovated and took pets. The staff is super nice, very helpful and accommodating. They were wonderful about my little dog staying there and have a great place out back to walk your dog. There were a lot of other families that were also staying there. It was definitely family and pet friendly. It seemed to be a busy hotel but the rooms were quiet. The continental breakfast was good and comparable to other places I've stayed. The hotel appeared to be in good condition but I'm not sure how recently it had been renovated. There some things wrong with the room and I could have moved to another room but I chose not to since I was able to work around it and it wasn't a big deal to me. Air conditioner unit worked great. This hotel is affordable with comfortable rooms and an outstanding staff.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

RamadaSF, General Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Good morning and thank you so much for your review in regards to your recent stay with us! The staff and myself pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, and strive to provide every guest a comfortable, clean, and satisfying experience here at the Ramada in Sioux Falls. We are in the process of renovating, and I wanted to apologize to you about the few small issues with your guestroom. We enjoy being a family and pet friendly hotel, and our breakfast does have a well-appointed selection! Again, I wanted to thank you for your review and please come stay with us again soon.

Ramada Sioux Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Milaca, Minnesota, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I got a great deal on a certain name your own price website, so I can't complain about the price, but the room was just a room, and the pool was super slippery...I wouldn't stay again, certainly with kids who fell just walking around the pool. Dangerous!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
RamadaSF, General Manager at Ramada Sioux Falls, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at the Ramada here in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. It is always wonderful to see all feedback from our guests so we can improve in any areas and continue to provide exceptional customer service, and a clean, comfortable, satisfying stay for every individual who comes through our lobby doors. Our pool area can get slippery with the wet surfaces, especially when it is busy with all the splashing and fun being had! Our rooms are simple, but clean and well-equipped for our guests, which enables us to offer those competitive rates that you mentioned in your review. :) I do hope that you change your mind and choose to stay with us again.

Many thanks,
Marshall, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is an okay place to stay if you are just needing a place to rest for the night. We were on a quick trip for a wedding and this hotel had a reasonable price. The hairdryer went out on me and sparked while I was using it...the front desk was very nice and understanding when I told them what happened. The state track meet was going on the same weekend, so the hotel was a little louder than what it usually is, I'm sure.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us here at the Ramada in Sioux Falls! One of the many things that makes us appealing is the competitive rates we offer, and the convenience to many locations and attractions in Sioux Falls which can make for a bustling hotel! I wanted to apologize for the hair dryer; appliances can give out without warning which can be a bit unsettling. I am pleased that we were able to provide a working hair dryer for you in a prompt and courteous manner. I hope that you keep us in mind the next time you are traveling through Sioux Falls and choose to stay with us again.

Warm Regards,
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

We booked this room at a discount and were extremely impressed with the value! It had a indoor pool, small but clean exercise room, and in room microwaves and mini fridges. All of these things helped us save money on not dining out! Had a great night's sleep and breakfast had a good variety! Helpful and friendly staff as well!

• Stayed May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hello and thank you so much for your review of our hotel! Our staff strives to provide a clean, comfortable, satisfying experience for each and every guest that comes to stay with us. It pleases me to see that you enjoyed your stay, that the amenities we offer appealed to you and assisted you in being cost conscientious during your travels. Our breakfast does have a wide variety of offerings, and I am happy that you enjoyed it. I hope that you come to stay with us again the next time you are in Sioux Falls!

Thanks again,