“Good Experience...as always :)”
Review of Ramada Sioux Falls

Ramada Sioux Falls
Ranked #46 of 53 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Pipestone, Minnesota
“Good Experience...as always :)”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

We stay here once a year and only for one night, but the service continues to be great. The rooms are nice and I like that the vanity is outside of the bathroom so it allows two people to "get ready" at the same time.

The breakfast in the morning is great as well. A variety of fruit, cereal, biscuits and gravy, waffles, milk, juice, toast/bagels/english muffins, and of course muffins!

We didn't get checked into our room until 10p.m. but that was not a problem (and we didn't call a head to let them know). I also appreciate how we've NEVER had a problem with not having a room (due to over-booking, loosing a reservation, etc.)

Thanks again for a CLEAN room and great service!

Room Tip: We had a room on the second floor and it was great.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Lincoln
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I asked for and received a ground floor room. It was supposedly non-smoking, but smelled like stale cigar smoke. The window opened and I was able to air the room a bit. There wasn't a lot of noise proofing and apparently people were dancing or something and it was quite noisy late at night. That said, the room was reasonably clean with new carpet, paint, wallpaper, and sink vanity. A microwave and refrigerator were furnished. There was a nice breakfast with cereal, hard boiled eggs, fruit, muffins, juices, waffles, and I think maybe biscuits and gravy. The motel had a large vacant lot adjacent and it was great for exercising pets. If you need to attend an event at the fairgrounds, this is a perfect place to stay. it's easy to reach from I-29. The only downside is there is only fast food available in the area, however, it's a short 5 minute drive south to find good restaurants.

Room Tip: Downstairs rooms are noisy from rooms above.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank NebraskaPineknot
Tucson
Reviewed August 9, 2011

The best thing this hotel offers is easy access to the freeway. Mostly downhill from there.
Room and bed were adequate but overall layout of room is very poor. Washbasin is awkward little corner right by door; toilet paper dispenser impossible to reach while seated.
Room in disrepair; window cracked, drape hangers torn loose, carpet stained, faded paint on doors. Non-smoking request ignored and refusal to change. "We don't honor such requests when booked through other agencies" Phone not turned on; same reason as above. Why then do you allow booking through other agencies if that creates problems for your guests? Poor site, poor attitude, poor choice on our part

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank TucsonDakota33

Travelers are raving about these Sioux Falls hotels

Fresno, Ohio
Reviewed August 3, 2011

An old hotel wasn't the problem, it just wasn't clean.
Breakfast buffet wasn't adequate at 7 am.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Chamberlain, South Dakota
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Great service, excellent breakfast, great staff, we couldn't have been happier with our stay!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank belleinblue
wyoming
Reviewed July 25, 2011

We stayed at this hotel July 14. We checked in late, upon arriving the front desk clerk was out front sitting at a table smoking. I wasn't impressed. Got checked in quickly, second floor, NO elevator but that's ok with me, not ok with my husband (bad knees). Go in the room, smells funny but that wasn't the problem. The bedspreads had something on them (I don't even want to know) , had my husband go get clean ones from the front desk. One of the bed skirts looked like some had vomited on it. Sheets were clean, surprise! Behind the nightstand didn't look like it had been vacuumed for years. Not sure they even had a vacuum. There were chips, peanuts, and cobwebs! I spent 20 minutes wiping everything down with Lysol wipes and spraying the room with Lysol spray before I would even let my son sit down! Felt a little better about the room then but not completely. The bathtub looked like it hadn't been cleaned ever either, it had a fine film of slime, while showering you hoped you wouldn't fall down.. (EEWWW)! Then the air conditioner didn't work so my husband took a fan from outside in the hallway. It was 1:00am 85*. Too HOT too be without air conditioning. I didn't even think to take photos, too bad, I would've been more than happy to share them! Management didn't seem to really care either. Other guests we talked to had the same thing to say! Did not have a good nights sleep! Will not stay here or any other Ramada again! Will NOT recommend to anyone I know or don't know!! DISGUSTING!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2011

I wasn't expecting luxury, but the one time I forget shampoo, they are out. There was only conditioner in the room. When I asked for shampoo I was told they were out. What good is conditioner then? The room is tolerable for the price though.

• Stayed July 2011