“Has Never Disappointed” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Has Never Disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Recently my sister and I stayed at this establishment. We have stayed many times between us and are always satisfied. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. It is truly a home away from home! The desk staff are so friendly and they always have yummy snacks on hand. Breakfast is better than most "free breakfasts " and located in a comfortable sitting area. There is a small store if you forgot something or want a bite to eat. I look forward to my next visit to this hotel. It is located very close to the mall which is a big plus!

Green Features: Hotel is environmentally-friendly which is a good thing. :)
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Rapid City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a work trip in April . The rooms are very nice , they came with a full kitchen and everything you would need. I chose a room that had a separate bedroom and it was great the only noise I heard was a little from the interstate but not enough to bother me . all the staff were very nice and attentive . breakfast buffet is also an added bonus.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for several weeks and as of lately it seems to start to have some issues, specially with cleaning. Housekeeping is not the best at this hotel. Friendly and very helpful front desk staff who tried to do everything to make my stay enjoyable. The hotel is very noisy, you can hear people walking above you, it even woke me up when the guest above me decided to wake up at 5.30. If you stay here and want to be without noise, request a room on the 3rd floor. The breakfast and evening reception food is average.

Room Tip: Stay on the 3rd floor
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, February 28, 2014
Dear Rdutch,
We appreciate your feedback of the Residence Inn Sioux Falls. I'm glad to hear that my front desk staff was friendly and helpful. I would like to apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. I will be reviewing your comments with my housekeeping staff to ensure any deficiencies are corrected. I hope if you find yourself back in the area, you will allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Lucas D.
south dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stayed at this motel for a getaway weekend. The updates to this motel are very nice. It has gone under a total remodel. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I have to say the staff at this motel gets an A+ on service. They were fantastic to work with. We have already booked a room for another stay at this motel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank loulou363
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

The hotel was great in every way! I stayed for 2 nights. The room was exceptionally clean and pleasant.
I was in Sioux Falls for an adaptive downhill skiing event and we needed a place for our group of 20 to meet for supper. The staff at the hotel allowed us to meet and bring our own food to eat in the beautiful lobby. We were there for hours! It was so nice to have a beautiful, relaxing place to eat and mingle.
Thanks for the wonderful hospitality and great place to stay!

• Stayed February 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is located right by the Empire Mall, near the interstate. It's easy to find and get to. Even though it's near the highway, it's quiet. You can hear some hallway noise, and we heard some dogs barking but it wasn't too bad.

The swimming pool is ok. It was very busy. There are no stairs, just ladders. The hot tub was broken during our stay, so that was disappointing.

The one major concern I've got is that my ID was not asked for when I checked in using a debit card. I've never had this happen before and it was pretty disconcerting. I didn't even sign a receipt. It was odd.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Imagine20,
Thank you for reviewing the Residence Inn Sioux Falls. I'm glad that you didn't have any troubles finding our location. Please accept my apologies that your ID was not asked for upon check in. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I have already addressed your concerns with my front desk staff to ensure that doesn't happen again. Please allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next trip to Sioux Falls.

Lucas D.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I stayed at this place for close to 2 months and I would say it was almost like "home away from home". Amazing hot breakfast served everyday along with awesome guest service makes this place worth a try if anyone happens to be in Sioux Falls. There were so many people who would have tried their best to help make my stay pleasant and memorable- Madeline, Max, Jenn and the two chefs who tried their best to help me with 'Veggie food'. Thank you for making it an awesome stay! - Mani

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor are good and less noisy if you plan to stay for long term
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business