“Very nice remodel, fantastic staff, great stay.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Inn Sioux Falls

Residence Inn Sioux Falls
Ranked #32 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
south dakota
“Very nice remodel, fantastic staff, great stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stayed at this motel for a getaway weekend. The updates to this motel are very nice. It has gone under a total remodel. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I have to say the staff at this motel gets an A+ on service. They were fantastic to work with. We have already booked a room for another stay at this motel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank loulou363

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Rapid City, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

The hotel was great in every way! I stayed for 2 nights. The room was exceptionally clean and pleasant.
I was in Sioux Falls for an adaptive downhill skiing event and we needed a place for our group of 20 to meet for supper. The staff at the hotel allowed us to meet and bring our own food to eat in the beautiful lobby. We were there for hours! It was so nice to have a beautiful, relaxing place to eat and mingle.
Thanks for the wonderful hospitality and great place to stay!

• Stayed February 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is located right by the Empire Mall, near the interstate. It's easy to find and get to. Even though it's near the highway, it's quiet. You can hear some hallway noise, and we heard some dogs barking but it wasn't too bad.

The swimming pool is ok. It was very busy. There are no stairs, just ladders. The hot tub was broken during our stay, so that was disappointing.

The one major concern I've got is that my ID was not asked for when I checked in using a debit card. I've never had this happen before and it was pretty disconcerting. I didn't even sign a receipt. It was odd.

• Stayed February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Imagine20,
Thank you for reviewing the Residence Inn Sioux Falls. I'm glad that you didn't have any troubles finding our location. Please accept my apologies that your ID was not asked for upon check in. I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I have already addressed your concerns with my front desk staff to ensure that doesn't happen again. Please allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next trip to Sioux Falls.

Lucas D.
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I stayed at this place for close to 2 months and I would say it was almost like "home away from home". Amazing hot breakfast served everyday along with awesome guest service makes this place worth a try if anyone happens to be in Sioux Falls. There were so many people who would have tried their best to help make my stay pleasant and memorable- Madeline, Max, Jenn and the two chefs who tried their best to help me with 'Veggie food'. Thank you for making it an awesome stay! - Mani

Room Tip: Rooms on the 3rd floor are good and less noisy if you plan to stay for long term
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have stayed in the hotel for over 1 month. I am amazed every day with the exceptional guest service I get from the staff. Examples, Dewy the maintenance manager goes out of his way at any given moment to help guests. My tires were low on air so he brought out an air compressor and made sure all 4 tires were filled equally. He also cleaned snow off all the cars in the parking lot right after a snow storm. Jen the front end assistant manager went to get me groceries on her day off right after I checked in. For Christmas they hung bags of treats on our doors. I have too many examples of exceptional service received by various staff. As a whole, this hotel is run with the guests experience and comfort in mind. Thank you so much for making my extended stay here so outstanding in every way.

Room Tip: The single bedrooms are set up like a one bedroom apartment. There is a full kitchen minus an oven a...
Green Features: They make sure no trash or cigarette butts litter the property. It is very clean and take pride in their property.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank cuinseptember
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I came from michigan for business and the staff made me feel like home.The place is just baby jesus (aka amazing). Staff is amazing everything is just .... baby jesus. Except for one cook who made an akward statment to me randomly that her mother died on my second day here and found out she wasent't dead... but other then that this place is awesome. I recommend everybody to come here.

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank n8dogg89b2
Martin, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Our family gets together at this location every year for Thanksgiving because it just feels right, all the staff are extremely helpful and friendly, and with the Thanksgiving Dinner provided, it is complete, we love it and look forward to our families getting together at this location, it is wonderful!

Room Tip: Never really had any issues with noise at all, we stayed first floor and never really heard anyone u...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family