“So-so Motel Off Freewsy” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Airport I90

Super 8 Airport I90
Ranked #49 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Mauston
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We arrived late at night and we were very tired so we needed a place to stay, when we got into the room it smelt musty so we turned on the air conditioner so that it would be ok, we travel with our grand daughter and she said she would like to go some where else but at midnight we didn't.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8I90, Manager at Super 8 Airport I90, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Very first sorry about the inconvenience you had. We are in process of change the carpets and doing new renovation in next 2 month. We were waiting for slower season. I really apologize on your inconvenience. We appreciate your business.

Thanks,
Manager
Coeur D'alene
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Requested extra pillows and they were delivered with a smile. In the morning we were late for the breakfast...Joe went above and beyond, providing us with yogurt, cereal, and juice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your business and time to write this review. We are doing our best to make good accommodation for all our guest. We are working on our new renovation, Which must be dome before Dec 2013. After then it will be much more batter than now.

Thanks,
Manage
MI
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I checked into the room and found a variety of bugs! I called to 800 number and emailed them with photos and was told the hotel manager would respond to me by a certain date which never happened. So, I am reviewing the hotel on this site! I let the person at the desk know, that there were bugs in the room and was told "we don't have bugs here" I said that I have pictures, he went and looked and said, well they aren't bed bugs!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Value Place Sioux Falls
Value Place Sioux Falls
#38 of 52 in Sioux Falls
3.5 of 5 stars 18 reviews

Been to Super 8 Airport I90? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Airport I90

Property: Super 8 Airport I90
Address: 4808 N Cliff Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57104-0556
Location: United States > South Dakota > Sioux Falls
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #49 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Airport I90 2*
The first stop in finding your super destination! With almost 2,400 locations in the United States and Canada, we make it easy to explore super destinations from coast to coast. Pride of Super 8: Meet the cream of the Super 8 crop! While all of our almost 2,400 locations throughout North America strive to be the best in quality, being a "Pride of Super 8" hotel is a distinction reserved for only the brightest of our shining little stars! We have 58 rooms with non smoking and smoking with single and double beds with flat TV,coffee maker,Refrigerator and microwave. Super Start Breakfast: Delicious, nutritious and FREE! You can't go wrong! That's why every Super 8 offers a complimentary Super Start Breakfast, including coffee, tea, juice, milk, Cinnamon Rolls, Yogurt. Cereal deliciousness! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Regatta Hotels and Orbitz so you can book your Super 8 Airport I90 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Sioux Falls/i-90/Airport East Hotel Sioux Falls