“Glad we were tired.” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
Mauston
“Glad we were tired.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We arrived late at night and we were very tired so we needed a place to stay, when we got into the room it smelt musty so we turned on the air conditioner so that it would be ok, we travel with our grand daughter and she said she would like to go some where else but at midnight we didn't.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8I90, Manager at Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

Very first sorry about the inconvenience you had. We are in process of change the carpets and doing new renovation in next 2 month. We were waiting for slower season. I really apologize on your inconvenience. We appreciate your business.

Thanks,
Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Coeur D'alene
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Requested extra pillows and they were delivered with a smile. In the morning we were late for the breakfast...Joe went above and beyond, providing us with yogurt, cereal, and juice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your business and time to write this review. We are doing our best to make good accommodation for all our guest. We are working on our new renovation, Which must be dome before Dec 2013. After then it will be much more batter than now.

Thanks,
Manage
MI
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I checked into the room and found a variety of bugs! I called to 800 number and emailed them with photos and was told the hotel manager would respond to me by a certain date which never happened. So, I am reviewing the hotel on this site! I let the person at the desk know, that there were bugs in the room and was told "we don't have bugs here" I said that I have pictures, he went and looked and said, well they aren't bed bugs!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Travelers are raving about these Sioux Falls hotels

Russellville, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Overnight stop on road trip. Room was in very bad shape. There was a drawer missing and also some parts in the micro-fridge, which was filthy. Found hair in bathroom and on sheets. Carpet was really dirty - could walk across the room, and your feet were black! Should invest in a carpet cleaner, and a new cleaning staff. On a good note - beds were comfortable and good internet access. The staff at front desk were very nice. Would expect a cleaner, better room, though - for $90! Would look for another motel, if through that area again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
7hsjvk1qjfgso08prilhi2g60-9jbr3jv1puqgidslp0nvj-nqljj0unjrem
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

No internet service. Room smelled like smoke. Room hot on 3rd floor. Window a/c took 2 hours to cool room off. There were other people in the lobby with their laptops because they could not get a connection in their rooms. The clerk seemed "surprised" a

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Value Place Sioux Falls
Value Place Sioux Falls
#38 of 52 in Sioux Falls
3.5 of 5 stars 18 reviews

Been to Super 8 Sioux Falls/I-90/Airport East? Share your experiences!