“And Thai food too”

Add it.
Coco Palace
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Thai
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Coco Palace serves a little bit of everything from Thai to Chinese and sushi too. I was worried that with a menu that diverse no one thing would be great. How wrong was I? Awesome massaman curry was terrific and the Pad Thai was very good too. Surprising and well worth a visit.

Reviewed December 27, 2010

I have eaten Thai all over the world (including Thailand) and this restaurant has one of the best red curry sauces I have ever had. The vietnamese spring rolls were also excellent. We also had Chicken Satays, Potstickers, Basil beef, Sesame Chicken and Beef & Broccoli. These dishes were average at best, as you would expect from a strip mall Chinese restaurant.

1  Thank DOAquarius
Reviewed August 4, 2010

My family and I have visited Coco Palace a number of times and have always enjoyed the food. My older daughter wanted to go there on a Wednesday night for her birthday. The restaurant was not overly busy, with maybe 8-10 tables in use. The problem? One server! It took 30 minutes for him to take our order and another hour to get the food. The appetizer, sushi and entrees all came together, but we didn't get any rice with the entrees. It took another 15 minutes for him to bring us white rice (after we asked three times!) and by then the dishes were cold. He acted like he didn't understand us when I insisted he remove those from the bill. He apologized that they were short-staffed, but that is not really my problem as the customer. They should not have been open for business that night!

1  Thank drmark21
Reviewed March 24, 2010

In the several years we've lived in Sioux Falls, this is the first Chinese restaurant that was really amazing. My husband & I were a little skeptical about the wide range of options which include sushi, Thai and Chinese.
Our recent trip really could not have been better. We had the spring rolls as an appetizer. They were fresh with crispy vegetables and flavorful sauce. The waitress was very accomodating to my vegetarian husband, suggesting various items on the menu that could be modified for him. In addition to that, the menu includes a list of offerings for vegetarians. Very nice!
For dinner, my husband got vegetable lomein. The potion was large and the veggies were fresh. My two year old ate the pork dumplings... with both hands. Toddlers don't lie, the dumplings were delicious. They were fried, and I prefer steamed, but they tasted great. I ordered General Tso's Chicken. The portion was huge... HUGE. It was spicy, as it is supposed to be, and full of flavor.
I admit, we didn't order sushi or Thai food, but we will definitely be back to give that a try. This is by far the best Chinese in Sioux Falls.

Reviewed February 12, 2010

The coco palace is awesome!! I had the lo mein. It was very filling and one of the best I've had. Great restaurant!!