“Moderately Pleasing”

VALLEY SPRINGS
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Moderately Pleasing”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Muy Bien. The four of us enjoyed the taco bar. All three of us made a taco salad and enjoyed some fresh pineapple. Nothing fabulous, but a great meal and pleasant service. thank you staff and the friends we ran into on our visit there...

• Visited March 2013

Brandon, South Dakota
“Awesome food and service”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

You can order anything on their menu and it will be delish. They have large portions so you for sure wont go hungry. You can even split them between two people and have plenty. Nice atmosphere and service. Definitely recommend!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
“Great”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Family Favorite. Have yet to be let down by service, prices, or the food. Puerto Vallarta is always at the top of the list of places to eat.

Visited January 2013
Midwest USA
“Louise Avenue Location - Clean, Great Staff and Good Food.”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I've been wanting to try Puerto Vallarta for some time now, it just turned out today was it.

I went in for Lunch, and immediately noticed the cleanliness of the restaurant. I used the restrooms while there, and even the restrooms sparkled. And this was during the lunch rush yet. Very nice!

I was promply met at the hostess desk, seated and the waiter was right there. I did not do the lunch buffet, I was interested in the Shrimp Enchilada plate today.

The food itself was very good with good flavor. My only disappointment was that usually when you get food with melted cheese like this, you have to be careful not to burn the insides of your mouth.

Well the food was warm, but by no means hot. I had no problems eating it without the fear of any burns at all.

The atmosphere of the restaurant was very nice. Very open, bright and inviting to be in. Tastefully decorated without going overboard.

Certainly a restaurant I'm interested in returning to.

• Visited December 2012
“Amazing peeps and great food!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I was recommended this restaurant while passing through Sioux falls (Louise Ave.)...the service was by far OUTSTANDING and AMAZING! Food was MAGNIFICENT! Atmosphere was INVITING and COMFORTABLE, the salsa was UNIQUE and DELISH! I WILL be back...need I say more? :)