“Out of this world”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: W Jeanne Dr
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We have been here 3 times now and it has always been one of the best meals I've ever been served. All the choices on their soup and salad bar are phenomenal and then you get to the main meal. All three times we went with the #2 full Rodizio meal, and unless you are a die hard seafood fanatic, this is the way to go. My personal favorites are the grilled Pineapple, the Sirlion, the Lamb and the fried bananas with coconut; but everything was fabulous. My only complaint is that it was so good that I ate entirely too much so make sure you bring your appetite!

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Stopped in Sioux Falls for the night and had read the reviews. They are so right on it being so good! It was worth the wait time and every penny! Food was fresh, hot, and delicious! We both had the #2 full Rondo meal and both very pleased. We both loved the grilled pineapple but the chicken was my favorite as the lamb was his choice. All the meats were tasty, salad bar was great and esp loved the rice with mango, ambiance was great with live music, service was quick, and very clean resturant. Be sure to visit if in Sioux Falls! Wished I lived closer to have it again!

2  Thank JCxKYgal
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

It was our first visit to this type of restaurant, so we were unsure what to expect. The food and service was wonderful. We also loved the music that the guitarist was playing - awesome!

1  Thank Seekjimi71
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Carnival is the place I go when I want to re-live my experiences from my time in Brazil. I lived with a few Brazilians while I was in college, and they gave it their seal of approval. While Carnival isn't quite as extensive as the places I was at there, it has many of the meat styles I had become accustomed to. The lamb and pineapple are to die for. The salad bar is okay, although I expected something much more extensive. The two things I wish they did have was farofa and macaxeira, that would complete things.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had 8 in our party. Had a reservation up front as one of our favorite musicians was playing. We had awesome food, and some of the best wine in the Midwest. These guys have a great wine list. It rivals the list's you find in California. The service is always top notch.