“Nice surprise”

Carnaval Brazilian Grill
Ranked #1 of 392 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: W Jeanne Dr
Rapid City, South Dakota
“Nice surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

It was our first visit to this type of restaurant, so we were unsure what to expect. The food and service was wonderful. We also loved the music that the guitarist was playing - awesome!

1 Thank Seekjimi71

Sioux Falls, SD
“It takes me right back to Brazil”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Carnival is the place I go when I want to re-live my experiences from my time in Brazil. I lived with a few Brazilians while I was in college, and they gave it their seal of approval. While Carnival isn't quite as extensive as the places I was at there, it has many of the meat styles I had become accustomed to. The lamb and pineapple are to die for. The salad bar is okay, although I expected something much more extensive. The two things I wish they did have was farofa and macaxeira, that would complete things.

• Visited April 2014
Sioux Falls
“Dinner for 8”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had 8 in our party. Had a reservation up front as one of our favorite musicians was playing. We had awesome food, and some of the best wine in the Midwest. These guys have a great wine list. It rivals the list's you find in California. The service is always top notch.

• Visited May 2014
Storm Lake, Iowa
“Very good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Five friends andIi went to celebrate a birthday; a wonderful evening of many offerings of food, the salad bar and hot bar is amazing and good. It is worth a visit for an enjoyable evening, the wait staff does not hurry the guests.

Visited March 2014
West Des Moines, Iowa
“Not Great, but not bad..”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I guess I have have been spoiled, b/c I have been to the Brazilian steakhouse in NYC..

Carnaval was OK. The meats lacked the special spicing that makes the flavors really special. Many times the meats offered were so overcooked i could not even get anything cooked medium.

I suppose there is nothing better in Sioux Falls