“Nice surprise”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: W Jeanne Dr
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

It was our first visit to this type of restaurant, so we were unsure what to expect. The food and service was wonderful. We also loved the music that the guitarist was playing - awesome!

1  Thank Seekjimi71

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Carnival is the place I go when I want to re-live my experiences from my time in Brazil. I lived with a few Brazilians while I was in college, and they gave it their seal of approval. While Carnival isn't quite as extensive as the places I was at there, it has many of the meat styles I had become accustomed to. The lamb and pineapple are to die for. The salad bar is okay, although I expected something much more extensive. The two things I wish they did have was farofa and macaxeira, that would complete things.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had 8 in our party. Had a reservation up front as one of our favorite musicians was playing. We had awesome food, and some of the best wine in the Midwest. These guys have a great wine list. It rivals the list's you find in California. The service is always top notch.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Five friends andIi went to celebrate a birthday; a wonderful evening of many offerings of food, the salad bar and hot bar is amazing and good. It is worth a visit for an enjoyable evening, the wait staff does not hurry the guests.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I guess I have have been spoiled, b/c I have been to the Brazilian steakhouse in NYC..

Carnaval was OK. The meats lacked the special spicing that makes the flavors really special. Many times the meats offered were so overcooked i could not even get anything cooked medium.

I suppose there is nothing better in Sioux Falls