“Romantic Evening”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: W Jeanne Dr
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had eaten here once before but chose to take my wife for an evening out. The seating was perfect; a booth along the far wall. The lighting was intimate and the live music topped it off. The meal was beyond belief. Go for the #1 or #2 option and enjoy!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Visited with my wife and 15 year old, food was fantastic, as was the service, visited similar restaurants in larger cities and paid twice as much, for less quality. Main meal was $25 each, which I think is great value. Special mention to as ashley, our server, who was polite and professional.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were driving from Wyoming down to Oklahoma and stopped in Sioux Falls for dinner. I did not want the same old dinner like you get everywhere else. We both chose number 2 forI our dinner choice where they bring the meat to your table whenever you request it. With so many different meats and all you can eat what more could you want? It was a fabulous dining experience and well worth 25 dollars per person.!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

The Carnaval Brazillian is a must for anyone in the Sioux Falls area, especially on a Saturday night. My wife and I and kid went there twice now. Yes, it is a bit more pricey than the 'average Midwestern fare'. They provide excellent food, a great atmosphere, and fabulous service. My wife and I continually seek a change from the 'average Midwestern fare' so prevalent in this area, and this is one place we highly recommend to everyone.

1  Thank Lee H
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I took my fiance here for his birthday. The salad bar was great! However the meat was something to be desired. It may be an acquired taste. The bill was over $100 with tip, and we only have one drink apiece, a beer and a glass of wine. If you are going to spend the money, go somewhere else. Disappointing that I spent that much money for a salad bar. :( My fiance liked the meat, but he stated he would have rather gone somewhere else and gotten a prime rib for half the cost. The restaurant is beautiful, and the live band was really good. Just wish the meat portion of the meal was worth the money.

2  Thank Jen61297