“Awesome all the way around” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Sioux Falls

Courtyard Sioux Falls
Ranked #32 of 52 Hotels in Sioux Falls
San Diego
“Awesome all the way around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I checked in and was greeted by Elizabeth who was friendly as well as very helpful she gave me great directions to the local shopping centers... and the lady tending the bar was also friendly and made excellent recommendations as to where I could go for a drink once the bar in the hotel closed. And then trish I believe who was working at midnight was helpful in trying to find me a charger for my electronics and helped me get food delivery after midnight... the room its self was well represented and clean... this is my first time staying at the Marriott and was quite impressed.... you certainly gets your money's worth staying here.... I stongly recommend this hotel to all.... this has got to be my best experience in all my travels.... thanks to the staff at the Marriott hotel

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Sara L, General Manager at Courtyard Sioux Falls, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear George R,

Thank you for your wonderful review about your recent stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls! Our staff takes great pride in customer service and will be very excited they made your stay so great. Please come back and see us again when you are in Sioux Falls we would love to have you.

Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Spearfish, SD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is a great hotel to stay if you are going to shop in Sioux Falls or if you are just passing through on I-29 it has easy access! It's clean and the rooms are really nice and roomy. I loved the spacious area to sit downstairs and visit. They have coffee, tea, and ice water available all the time and a bar area to order drinks. The courtyard area outside is also very nice to sit and visit. The only downside is you have to pay for breakfast. I am staying at Springhill Suites right across the parking lot from Courtyard this weekend so I will compare the two hotels and right a review of the differences next week!

Room Tip: Rooms on East side are quieter but the noise from I-29 is hardly noticeable.
Dear LuAnn S,

Thank you for your review on the Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, our convenient location and amenities at the Courtyard. I appreciate your business and hope to see you back again soon.

Courtyard by Marriott Sioux Falls
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

super nice and roomie suites. gave plenty of room for family of 4. kids took pullout and parents had private king in next room within suite. did not try hot breakfast, but extra $$. took about 10-15 minutes to get downtown. did not try pool/amenities.

Room Tip: ask for 4th floor so you don't have noisy people above you.
    • 5 of 5 stars
Sara L, General Manager at Courtyard Sioux Falls, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear losverdes9914,

I appreciate you taking the time to review your stay at the Courtyard Sioux Falls. I am very pleased that the spacious suite was accommodating for your family. Please come stay with us the next time you are in town we would love to see you again!

Sycamore, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night on our way to Rapid City, SD for a family vacation. Hotel was nice, staff was great. Loved the courtyard you could sit out in. Kids enjoyed the pool and the hottub was nice also.

Dear lizcanook,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your way to Rapid City. I am happy that you enjoyed our accommodations and that your family was able to utilize our pool, hot tub, and courtyard areas. Thank you for the nice comments on our friendly staff as we strive to please every guest. Please keep us in mind next time you are coming to Sioux Falls we'd love to have you again!

Beatrice, Nebraska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for two nights over the 4th of July and it seems like the hotel is going downhill. Our carpet in our room had red stains on it by the whirlpool tub and there was pink fingernail or toenail polish on the tile and side of the whirpool tub. I also noticed furniture in our room had not been dusted in a very long time and wallpaper was peeling off the walls. Our room was quiet and the bed was very comfortable. We enjoyed talking to the front desk ladies working on the night of the 4th. I also feel that breakfast should be included with the price of our room. We will probably stay elsewhere when staying in Sioux Falls.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Sara L, General Manager at Courtyard Sioux Falls, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear jessienelson,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your time with our great front desk staff! I would like to talk to you more about your room stay if you would have time to contact me directly we could further discuss as I would love for you to come back to our hotel when you are in town next.

New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

I passed through a few days ago on my way somewhere else. I didn't know much about the area but after driving a while, we were ready to take a break. We checked in without issue and the front desk rep was very pleasant. We then headed off to a restaurant in the area for a quick bite and drink. The place is called Old Chicago and its just a short walk away from the hotel so there's definitely some stuff to do in the area. If I were making my return trip through the same area, I'd surely stay again.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Harry Diggs,

Thank you for your kind comments in regards to your stay at the Courtyard. I am happy you had a nice stay passing through town, and hope to see you again when you are back in the area.

Tyler, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

Our first experience with this hotel was rather disappointing, but we recently gave it another shot, and have no complaints. The rooms are nice & good size. Once again, it is in a great location for shopping & dining. Note to the general manager, Sara, our first stay with Courtyard by Marriot, I notified you of issues with your front desk worker, Amanda. Ironically, on our second stay, she was the one who served us again, and I must say she was MUCH more pleasant to deal with. :) So thank you. Overall we were pleased with our stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Brittanyjoh,

Thank you so much for staying at our property again, I'm so pleased that your stay went great this time. I hope that you will come back and see us again next time you are in Sioux Falls, and thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay!