“Great food, my favorite in Sioux Falls”

Inca's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #69 of 411 Restaurants in Sioux Falls
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Excellent food, it comes in large propotions (not always a good thing if you're on a diet), a little on the greasy side, but it tastes great, I've been here a few times, tried the super nachos-EXCELLENT, tried some other seafood itmes and they were all very good. The service is excellent as well, the atmosphere is very welcoming.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I travel a lot, and it is great to go into an ethnic restaurant where they barely speak English. I have a Chinese friend that only dines at Chinese restaurants where the cook and waiter speak Mandarin Chinese. This is much the same. Although not fancy, they have great meals, and some are a little out of the ordinary. The only thing I don't understand is why they call it Inca if it is Mexican. They Incas lived in Peru, and the Mayans/Aztecs lived in Mexico, right?

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I've been living in Minnesota for a while and have missed eating really good Mexican food. I ordered Inca's against my hotel desk clerk's recommendation and was thrilled with the meal that I received! The food was amazing with fantastic flavors and excellent quality ingredients. I could not have been more pleased! When I'm in the area again, this is a definite stop!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We love Inca....Great food and Service! Oscar and the crew do a great job! The food is fantastic! We love the chips and salsa! The burritos are great! The prices are reasonable!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I had heard bad things about mexican food outside of the southwest (where I come from originally) but was pleasantly surprised at what a good job Inca's did with their enchiladas, tacos, and beans/rice. Highly recommended!