“Authentic”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I travel a lot, and it is great to go into an ethnic restaurant where they barely speak English. I have a Chinese friend that only dines at Chinese restaurants where the cook and waiter speak Mandarin Chinese. This is much the same. Although not fancy, they have great meals, and some are a little out of the ordinary. The only thing I don't understand is why they call it Inca if it is Mexican. They Incas lived in Peru, and the Mayans/Aztecs lived in Mexico, right?

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I've been living in Minnesota for a while and have missed eating really good Mexican food. I ordered Inca's against my hotel desk clerk's recommendation and was thrilled with the meal that I received! The food was amazing with fantastic flavors and excellent quality ingredients. I could not have been more pleased! When I'm in the area again, this is a definite stop!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We love Inca....Great food and Service! Oscar and the crew do a great job! The food is fantastic! We love the chips and salsa! The burritos are great! The prices are reasonable!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I had heard bad things about mexican food outside of the southwest (where I come from originally) but was pleasantly surprised at what a good job Inca's did with their enchiladas, tacos, and beans/rice. Highly recommended!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We probably eat here 2-3 times a month we love it so much! They give you free chips and salsa while you wait for your meal. Even if we haven't been there in awhile they still remember what we like to drink and have it at our table before we even get there! They have great service and excellent food! If you enjoy Mexican food you will love eating here. They also have a children's menu and a section of "American" food for those that might be with and not like Mexican fare.