“good food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 9, 2012

This place used to be my fav. but in the last couple years it has gone down hill. Still good food for the money.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We LOVE the queso! Excellent chips and salsa...never really had anything we didn't like. We will often order chips, cheese, salsa take out...at least once a week! YUM

Reviewed December 12, 2011

Have eaten lunch here many times, food is consistently good, service is great. Homemade salsa has a bit too much cilantro for my taste, but the homemade, warm chips are awesome. Ample portion size, good value.

1  Thank ATSgrl
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I have gone to Inca's for my birthday, my sons birthday, my daughters birthday, friends birthdays and just because i have a bad craving for this food!! They have authentic mexican food that is to wonderful, and the chips and salsa are endless and hot and fresh!!!!
You get a TON of food for the price you pay we always come home with left overs.
They do give a free desert and song on your birthday that my children love.
I cant wait to go there tonight!!!!!!! :)

Reviewed August 10, 2011

I have eaten here at least 50 times in my life, and can never get enough. I've never had issues with the service or the quality of the food. The servers are very friendly and will often give my family free dessert.

1  Thank CroakerX