“Very comfortable with a very nice staff.I would definitely...”
Review of Super 8 Redfield

Super 8 Redfield
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Redfield
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Very comfortable with a very nice staff.
I would definitely stay there again and would recommend this location.
Very clean.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
57469super8, Manager at Super 8 Redfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Adviser. We strive here at the Super 8 to make everyone's stay an enjoyable one. We are glad to hear you had a nice stay. We look forward to serving you again if you are in the Redfield, SD area.
Sincerely
Martia Thelen

Reviewed June 19, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Me and my husband stayed the night there when we were having fun, the rooms were very clean I liked the new design. The front desk people were very rude and treated me like crap. In the morning I woke up tried some orange juice and it tasted horrible the muffins were good though. When I finished eating I went to my room and on my way to my room I seen a very nice housekeeper Cheryl or Sherrie she said she worked there for 5 years I can't remember her name exactly we started a conversation and talked for about 20mins the best 20mins of my days I'm so excited that I had the chance to talk to her I would come back just to talk to the housekeeper again.

• Stayed: February 2013
57469super8, Owner at Super 8 Redfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to send a review on Trip Advisor. I am sorry that the front desk people were rude. That is not how we want our guests treated. I am happy to hear that the housekeeper Sherry was friendly with you. If you are in the Redfield SD area again, we would love to serve you.

Marti Thelen

Reviewed May 20, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank Do Not Display ... M
57469super8, Owner at Super 8 Redfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Reviewed May 2, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
57469super8, Owner at Super 8 Redfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Typical super 8. Clean with friendly staff in a great location. The room looked recently remodeled. The price was right. Comfortable bed and I know I had neighbors but I could not hear them. Decent breakfast and only a few hundred feet from a subway.

Room Tip: Only two models in Redfield. This is the best option. The other motel is a mom and pop. It's yea...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
57469super8, Owner at Super 8 Redfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Adviser. We have recently remodeled all our rooms to the new Super 8 standard. We are a very quiet motel. If you are ever in the Redfield area again, we would love to serve you.
Marti Thelen

Reviewed March 27, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Redfield? Share your experiences!