All reviews enigma restaurant caravan tour eco friendly hotel tour group buffet breakfast hotel is centrally located bus tour within walking distance downtown area restaurants and bars bathroom door corner room south dakota black hills fresh fruit oatmeal stayed two nights
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2017

The friendliness and attentive staff made our stay at the Rushmore an absolute pleasure! From the owners, catering manager, housekeeping staff, front desk to the restaurant team, everyone was gracious and more than eager to make our stay special. The beds are super comfortable and the rooms are clean. Plus the location is super central, with shops and restaurants nearby.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
KarimRush, Owner at The Rushmore Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Your words are warming to our heart. We take such great pride in our work and dedication to always improving our service levels. Thank you so much for recognizing our wonderful staff. I will share your feedback with great pride to our team.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

I stayed at the Rushmore Hotel & Suites for 5 nights and I could not rave about my experience more! The hotel was clean and accommodating. The staff were friendly and helpful at all times. The food is terrific in the restaurant (Enigma) and this hotel is located right downtown within walking distance of shopping and other restaurants. The owners are friendly and I felt that anything I needed during my stay was easily taken care of. I highly recommend and will stay here again!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
KarimRush, Owner at The Rushmore Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Thank you so much for the rave review! Hearing from appreciative guests like yourself reminds us why we love coming to work every day, and why we go above and beyond to make our guests happy.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

The Rushmore is centrally located, right on Main St. in adorable downtown Rapid City. The rooms are decorated in a modern, fun style inspired by local landmarks. The bed was comfortable and there were a nice variety of pillows. Service was very friendly and really went the extra mile to make everything comfortable and welcoming!

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for the thumbs up! It's always reassuring to hear from guests that we are doing our jobs well.

Reviewed October 7, 2017

We were on a bus tour and we stayed here for two nights. The hotel was fine and was in a great location with a view of many of the president statues, that are on street corners. Our room was clean but the lamp lights were poor.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm sorry you had an issue with the lamps. I hope you shared your concerns with our staff so they could work with you on finding a satisfactory solution.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

Service was fantastic! Was part of a group. Our group was so taken care of. The food was so delicious and healthy! I shared a room with 3 other women. My bed was so comfy I didn't even feel the person next to me. The hotel was clean and the staff was gracious

• Trip type: Traveled on business

It's always great to hear from guests. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.