“it was vacance”

Bergen, Norway
“it was vacance”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stayed 17 nights in Comfort-inn I-90
It was so nice to stay so long at this hotel
They have washingmacin and dryer.
it was near Wal mart
We have coming over from Norway many times and stay om this hotel
We got out of Rapid City the day befor the big snowstorm.

2 Thank 877Freddy
Eliza L, General Manager at Comfort Inn I-90, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for reviewing your stay! Our location and all the amenities we offer really make for a comfortable place to call home while out on the road. We enjoyed meeting you and having you with us for 17 days, and I hope you'll visit us again next time you're in the US!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Rogersville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 24, 2013

My biggest peeve in staying in a hotel is the noise.. Most people don't know how to close a door without slamming it. We stayed here 2 nights and were so impressed with the quiet. The hotel was very clean, and the girl working the front when we arrived was most excellent, very helpful. Made for a very pleasant stay, Recommend...

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

2 Thank Weemsjoy
We appreciate your 5-star review of your stay with us! Some of the most important things to our guests are the cleanliness, service, and comfort of their stay, and I'm so happy to read that we exceeded your expectations in all areas! Our team truly has a passion for service, and we thank you again for your wonderful review. We hope to have you as our guest again in the future!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This comfort inn was as you would expect if you have used them before. Clean, comfortable and good service. Breakfast was basic but decent and plentiful. My only problem was noisy guests next door and the night manager sorted them out promptly after they ignored my initial request for them to quiet down.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay! I'm happy to hear that we were able to resolve any concerns you had during your stay. We are staffed 24 hours a day for this very reason! Please come stay with us again next time you're in the Black Hills!
Alexander City, Alabama
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were traveling east from Grand Teton and it was a long drive and day. Arriving at Comfort Inn was a welcome relief. The rooms and facility were 3Cs - clean, comfortable and convenient. A restaurant nearby provided a satisfying evening meal and breakfast the next morning at Comfort Inn was the true surprise. Good food, wide variety of choices and a large enough space to eat in without feeling squeezed. Good choice!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you! Sounds like you had a long trip, and I couldn't be happier that you chose to take a break and hang your hat at our hotel. I love that you pointed out the "3 C's" - clean, comfortable and convenient. This is what we strive to provide to our guests each and every day, and I'm so glad to hear we're doing it right! Thank you again, and please let us know when we can be of service again in the future.
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have stayed at the Comfort Inn I-90 on several occasions always making last minute reservations with a wonderful experience every time. The only issue as an Elite Diamond Choice Hotels Member is, most of the time I get a room, it's seems to be the same room each time on the second floor without an elevator and a full welcome bag would be nice instead of just a bottle of water.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Palm Harbor, Florida
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Everything in our room was nice and fresh. The breakfast was delicious, with lots of food, fruit and different meats for the breakfast. One day we had sausage patties and the next we had a polish type sausage. Very good and tasty. The ladies working the breakfast kept everything replenished quickly. Many restaurants close by. Front desk was very friendly and attentive. Loved our stay.

Room Tip: Motel is set back from the road. Had a back side room and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Judyb19
Judy - Thank you VERY much for this great 5-star review! I'm happy that you had a chance to enjoy all of our amenities while you were visiting, including our free hot breakfast! We offer waffles, eggs and meat, yogurt, biscuits and gravy, fruit, oatmeal, and so much more in order to accommodate all of our guests! We enjoyed having you with us, and I hope you'll return next time you're in the beautiful Black Hills!
Princeton, West Virginia
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is the 2nd September we've been to this particular Comfort Inn and it is excellent and with a very friendly staff....highly recommend this to any one who wants to do the tourist thing or just passing through....

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Ramona - We are SO very pleased to know that you have come back to stay with us and that you recommend us to others! We strive to make sure that our hotel is always clean and staffed with outstanding team members to make our guests feel right at home. Thank you for your glowing review, and I hope to see you on your next trip to the Black Hills!