“Top of the line hotel”

Ranked #14 of 51 Hotels in Rapid City
Nunn, Colorado
“Top of the line hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2012

I come here monthly on business and the staff always makes me feel at home. You are greated by a smiling friendly face when you arrive they go out of there way to make you comfortable. My room is always clean, beds are comfortable and it is very quite. Breakfast eater? The breakfast room is clean with several choices of wonderful food from healthy to the pound packing waffle bar :) and the ladies that work the breakfast room keep it tidy, stocked and takes the time to visit and welcome you.

I stay in a lot of hotels in my travels and this is one of the best. 1st class and recomended

Room Tip: every room i have been in is top notch
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Jersey City, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2011

Very good location who wants to work/visit Rapid city regional Hospital, I was there for 10days for my work, Good hospitality at hotel, very clean and smoke free with very good continental breakfast. It is also very good place for summer vacation, lots of lake and drive through vally, good place for family vacation in summer.

Room Tip: Good Hotel for who wants to visit Rapid city regional Hospital, Rapid city
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2011

On a recent business trip to Rapid City, I had the pleasure of staying at the Comfort Inn located on LaCrosse. This hotel is 10 minutes from the airport in prime location of great restaurants and shopping. The desk associate, Luke, was very helpful during my check-out process and always had a smile on his face when I walked in the lobby. Every morning I was greeted by Margo in the breakfast area and she made me feel right at home. She went out of her way to talk to me about what I was doing that particular day and to make sure I enjoyed my breakfast. Very sweet and personable! The General Manager, Diane and Director of Sales, Cindy are great assets to the hotel. Never have I went away on a business trip and felt more at home! The team at this hotel is great and the hotel should be proud of the product and service level they offer. Overall my stay was fantastic and I would definitely recommend this hotel to any leisure or business traveler.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Aberdeen, South Dakota, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2011

We recently stayed at the Comfort Inn while visiting family in Rapid City. The room & bathroom were both extremely clean and updated. The staff in the breakfast room and throughout the hotel were all very polite and made us feel at home. The continental breakfasts were bountiful with several hot and cold items to choose from. We had a hard time deciding on what to eat... fresh waffles, biscuits and gravy, various fresh fruit, yogurt, etc. We were able to start our day full and satisfied!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Jess F
rosholt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2011

On a recent trip to Rapid City, my wife and I stayed at the Comfort Inn on LaCrosse. The place was easy to find , just off the interstate, and even though we were late getting there, after an eight hour drive, the clerk at the front desk was fast and efficient at getting us signed in and into our room. The next morning, the free breakfast wasn't the usual rolls and coffee but there were waffels, eggs, biskits and gravey, along with fresh fruit and various juices. The rooms were clean and well furnished and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. The location of this place is also a plus since there are lots of resturants and shopping areas close by and also easy access to the main highways to the various attractions in the BLACK Hills area. This hotel will be our first choice the next time we visit the Hills.

Room Tip: Not a very large place so, all rooms were easy to get to with side entrance and elevator availabilit...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank keith f
Denver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2011

My family stayed at this Comfort Inn while traveling in the Black Hills area. The rooms were spacious and extremely clean. It was located closed to the interstate, several shopping areas and various restaurants. The indoor pool was very well kept and their free breakfasts were ample and hot. Often when free breakfasts are served, the food is not hot pr just consists of rolls and cereal. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable of local tourist attractions. I would definitely stay here again!

Linda Wiley - Denver, CO

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Linda W
Birmingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2011

On a rainy night after searching for lodging, the brightness of this Comfort Inn on the hill was a welcome sight. Our entrance into the lobby portended much elegance, and the sign in clerk was pleasing and efficient -- had exactly the right accommodations.

Our suite was spacious and encompassed any comforts we needed -- especially meticulously clean bath facilities. Other amenities such as workout room, filtered water, easy access, available computer and FULL, DELICIOUS BREAKFAST in beautiful dining room were very enjoyable.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms are perhaps less noisy and elevator makes them easily obtained -- back parking lot is...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends