“Great Service”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #26 of 268 Restaurants in Rapid City
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Come in and enjoy a variety of fresh selections that are crafted with you in mind. We offer a full bar and we take reservations. We have an excellent garden bar that is always packed with only the freshest selections. Many locals say we have the best ribs in town! We are looking forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We were very impressed with our server at Ruby Tuesday. He made suggestions and was very attentive. We never had to ask for a refill, he was always on top of it. The salad bar was fresh and the food came out HOT. Best experience we have had at this restaurant, although it is always good.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

This chain maintains a reliability so that you can expect the same quality and service throughout the chain. This unit is Rapid City was especially good: the salad bar was excellent and very fresh. The drinks and main course were well prepared and fresh tasting too. The service was friendly and prompt. And the restaurant and washrooms were spotless. We had an enjoyable visit.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

My family and I have eaten here several times. The food is usually quite good. The salad bar is huge and fresh. The menu offers a lot of variety. What's not to like about Ruby Tuesdays? Well, the "blackened" Tilapia for one. The blackened tilapia was my selection on this trip, and I was really looking forward to a good blackened meal, as it has been awhile and I was sure Ruby Tuesdays would not disappoint.....but they did. First of all...."blackened" is a technique, not a seasoning. The Cajun seasoning in blackened dishes is but one small part of the process. But not at Ruby Tuesdays. What I got at Ruby Tuesdays was a Cajun seasoned piece of tilapia. Not bad tasting, but not blackened. I believe they should either learn how to cook blackened dishes properly, or change the menu to reflect the dish contains Cajun seasoning. That is my only complaint, but wow....it's a big one to me. It's like ordering chicken noodle soup, and only getting broth. It's sort of the same thing, but not really.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We have visited Ruby Tuesday's in many cities and always fine the quality of food good and the price fare. This visit was no exception.

We were not particularly hungry so we settled for the soup and salad bar at $9.95 a person. The bowl of Broccoli and Cheddar soup was piping hot and tasty. The unlimited salad bar was full of a great variety of salad makings together with about 8-10 dressings. Blue cheese is my favorite.

With coffee and tip it was about $30 for two. Great food at a great price.

1  Thank BuckBud
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The four of us went to Ruby Tuesday for our weekly evening out. The meals were excellent as usual. The Ruby Tuesday in Rapid City can be assured of fine food and service.

We would recommend this establishment to friends. Thank you Ruby Tuesday for maintaining a fine eating experience in our home town.