“Nice place”
Review of Enigma Restaurant

Enigma Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Enigma Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 270 Restaurants in Rapid City
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rushmore Road/ Main Street
Description: South Dakota's top fine dining destination offering internationally inspired organic cuisine. Enigma Restaurant located downtown, provides the perfect location, atmosphere & cuisine for your first meeting of the day over breakfast, your high powered lunch meeting, your night on the town or for that very special occasion. The Enigma Restaurant, a AAA three diamond restaurant, is located at the New Adoba Eco Hotel Rapid City/ Mt. Rushmore. Enigma, is one of the finest of Rapid City restaurants featuring elegant dining, specialty drinks fine organic wines & stylish service. Guests can enjoy our signature "Mystery Dinner" and daily specials. Enigma Restaurant serves: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Room Service is available for Hotel guests 6:30am-9pm. Part of the Enigma Restaurant is our, 445 Lounge, a non-smoking, upscale lounge, offering delicious martinis with premium vodkas, fine wines, organic beers, great music and a fun relaxing atmosphere.
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Stopped at this place traveling through town. Seems to be the nicest restaurant in the area. The hotel lobby was filled with tourists, but once you safely arrived in the restaurant it was very nice. Food was very good, wine was too. Nice place - glad we stopped.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Breakfast came with the room, but not a typical complimentary breakfast. The Enigma served omelets made to order with plenty of sides including fruit, juice, bacon and sausages, cereal, breads, etc. I enjoyed it very much.

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I tried enigma on our anniversary for the first time. We were both disappointed. The service and food were both just ok. We don't mind paying for quality but this experience was not worth the cost.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Enigma has been a restaurant I have wanted to try for years. We spent Valentines Day in the Hotel, which was wonderful, and decided to try the special Valentines Dinner in the restaurant. We were given our "special" menu with no prices listed which should of been our first warning. There were several options in each category. I picked the Crab Bruschetta.....It was so dried out and crunchy, I thought I was going to have to soak it in my wine glass before I broke a tooth. The crab on it looked like a lump of something, dry and tasteless. On to the salad. Also, two tasteless bites. Main course was somewhat better. The filet was excellent but I needed a chainsaw to cut the broccoli. Dessert was a slice of Red Velvet Cheesecake, you can get a whole one for 14.00 dollars at Sams Club. Now, the bill........190.00 dollars for two tasteless dinners and a bottle of 36.00 dollar wine. I will be back to stay at the Hotel but the Enigma is off my Bucket List.

3  Thank exhousekeepingsuper
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Enigma has struggled over the past year to maintain their once excellent quality. Certainly our meal tonight was a definite uptick from previous meals. Our server was highly attentive and professional. We had the crab cakes, grilled Caesar salad, and the beef tenderloin, which was done to perfection. We also learned there will be a new chef taking over in a few weeks, so we are hopeful the Enigma is on the rebound!

1  Thank Rutman