Peregrine Pointe Bed and Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Rapid City
See available hotels
View Hotel
Big Sky Lodge(Rapid City)
A Family Inn(Rapid City)
Quality Inn(Rapid City)
View Hotel
M Star Rapid City(Rapid City)
View Hotel
Lazy "U" Motel(Rapid City)
View Hotel
    All reviewswild turkeysb bspa tubwonderful hostsgravel roadhomemade jamsother guestssouth dakotablack hillscuster state parkevening entertainmentbreakfast enchiladaslavender bath saltsparting giftsweet and saltyscrumptious breakfastevery morning
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed May 24, 2013

This B&B is a nice place a little bit outside Rapid City - the city part - and is nicely hidden in the hills.

I am not sure what to say other than, this place is amazing.
    The hosts are super friendly and helpful and the rooms are warm and romantic.

The rooms are of good size and have access to the front of the house to the porch.
    The guests here are staying on the ground floor while the owners live upstairs. As this house is very spacious this is no issue and part of a B&B experience.
    The rooms are very clean and mine even had a jacuzzi. There is no TV in the rooms, but there is a huge one in the "downstairs" guest living room. Once you stay here, this is not a typical hotel and a TV in the room would actually take away from the great experience that is being offered.
    You can look outside the window and see the nature first hand.

We saw wild turkeys and several deer on the property and the owners are in general very pet friendly.
    They have 2 dogs, 2 cats and currently kittens.

This house is overall like a museum and a library as there are thousands of books in the shelves and great artifacts and furnishings from around the world. This is set up so nicely and thoughtful and this doesn't even include the beautiful fireplace yet.

Lastly the breakfast is one of the best I have ever had and is freshly prepared each day.
    The hosts are great cooks to add to the fabulous experience at this B&B.

Overall the best B&B I have ever been to as the romantic experience in the hills will likely astonish anyone.
    The rooms are great and the owners are so helpful in finding the best places of the area to see and to eat.
    Hopefully I can come back here sometimes again. We loved it!

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
    Reviewed April 28, 2013

This Is one of the best B&B's I've stayed at! The rooms are very private and comfortable. The property is beautiful! The gourmet breakfast is wonderful! We stayed here on our baby-moon and it was so romantic! The jetted tub in the bathroom was perfect on my then pregnant back!

• Stayed: June 2012
    Reviewed April 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for two nights on our wedding night and didn't want to leave! For our three year anniversary we came back. There was a snow storm and it was absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous views of the Black Hills, close to home in Rapid but felt like we were in the middle of nowhere.- the escape we wanted. The hosts are so friendly and warm and amazing cooks. We had dinner there- perfectly cooked flavorful steaks with an abundance of other courses- and delicious breakfasts. The rooms have great views with a feeling of privacy and intimacy. We enjoy the tubs and the common room with the fireplace and tv as well. They have a stunning library. I recommend this B&B to everyone I meet.

Room Tip: Our favorite is the Kestrel room with a lot of windows and a private entrance
    • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
    Reviewed February 8, 2013

I highly recommend this B&B; it is surrounded by woods where we saw deer and the wild turkeys come right onto the verandah in the mornings - it's worth getting up early to see them! The owners also had two gorgeous dogs and a friendly cat so it's great for animal lovers. There was a downstairs living room we were free to use and got talking to some of the other guests; upstairs where we had breakfast there were also jars of cookies for us to help ourselves at any time of day or night. Breakfast was something else - I've never had steak on the barbecue at breakfast time before! Really enjoyed our stay here; it was only for one night but I would have loved to have stayed longer.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
    1  Thank Smileycat16
    Reviewed December 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Peregrine Pointe in November and would very highly recommend it to anybody visiting beautiful South Dakota. It is a great base to explore the region and close to Mount Rushmore, the Black Hills, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower and Deadwood etc. Warren and Eileen were wonderful hosts who gave us lots of advice on what to see and do, we had a great time chatting with them and enjoyed meeting the dogs and cats. Breakfast every morning was delicious and a welcome change to the standard breakfasts in the chain hotels. Our room was clean and comfortable with a hot tub and beautiful views of the property, including the wild turkeys. We hope to stay here again some day!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple