“Reasonable Italian meal”

Ranked #24 of 268 Restaurants in Rapid City
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 5th Street
Description: Since opening it's doors in November of 1997, Botticelli Ristorante Italiano has proudly served Rapid City, South Dakota. Surrounded by the Historic Black Hills, the Badlands, home to Mount Rushmore and the annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, the area is host to over three million tourists a year. Our menu is inspired by the traditional classic flavors of Sicily and the subtle complexity of Tuscany. We serve fresh seafood daily, including our Signature Cioppino. Our commitment to our customers is to provide them an extraordinary dining experience. We are grateful for our client patronage and look forward to serving you soon.
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We ate here on our second night in Rapid City. It had rather a conservation old fashioned feel to it but food was good quality and in plentiful supply.

There are newer reviews for Botticelli Ristorante

Reviewed September 23, 2013

With a group of ten and we received excellent service. Asked for separate checks and that was not a problem. My lasagna had a little too much garlic for my taste but everyone else was extremely pleased with their choices.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Wonderful atmosphere-Tuesday nights are 1/2 price wine by the bottle. Very large menu-hard to select. Great pasta & cannelloni. Nice & knowledgeable wait staff. Gets crowded by 7:00 & you might need reservations. Wonderful dessert menu. Try the crème brulee.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Well, after reading the recent reviews, we were apprehensive as to what we were getting into but we decided to give it a try anyway. We went on Sunday Sept 22 arriving at 6:20 pm for a 6:30 reservation.
We were seated promptly and everyone was very courteous upon our arrival. My wine order arrived promptly and the appetizer salad my wife ordered was also brought promptly (we received it by 6:32). Dinner arrived by 6:52. I kept a clock on them to monitor their delivery schedule as a way of addressing concerns about poor service. In my experience, their service was excellent.
I ordered the Cioppino with extra penne pasta and it was just superb. My wife ordered the Magarita pizza and she commented that it was also great. The wine selection was not extensive but very adequate and reasonably priced. We shared the Torta do Chocolate and it was rich and delicious.
All of this said, our experience was markedly different than some of the recent reviews. We loved the place.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We started with a tomato bisque soup which is one of my all time favorites. It was luck warm and a bowl of mush, not soup! My hubby and I had the same entree and neither one of us liked it so I asked for something else which was equally disgusting and not worth a $50 ticket. I would definitely recommend olive garden over this place any day!