“YUMM”

Ranked #23 of 273 Restaurants in Rapid City
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 5th Street
Description: Since opening it's doors in November of 1997, Botticelli Ristorante Italiano has proudly served Rapid City, South Dakota. Surrounded by the Historic Black Hills, the Badlands, home to Mount Rushmore and the annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, the area is host to over three million tourists a year. Our menu is inspired by the traditional classic flavors of Sicily and the subtle complexity of Tuscany. We serve fresh seafood daily, including our Signature Cioppino. Our commitment to our customers is to provide them an extraordinary dining experience. We are grateful for our client patronage and look forward to serving you soon.
Reviewed January 1, 2013

worth it.. yum... service is great and it was awesome. so worth the money and a awesome place to eat....

Reviewed December 21, 2012 via mobile

We really enjoyed the food and service here. The only thing I did not like was the bread they used for dipping as an appetizer. The creme bruele' was really good. I also had the Fettucine Con Pollo, which was also good.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I was surprised to find the wonderful little Italian place while traveling to Rapid City. Truely local, wonderful menu and friendly. I will be sure to stop there again on my next visit to Rapid City

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We were walk in's with no reservation. Our timing could not have been better. We got there at the right time before the line formed out the door and down the sidewalk. After we got our food we knew we stumbled into the right place! Great flavor, good portions. Get there early seating is limited even though I would have waited for this food and I never wait it's that good!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We enjoyed a tasty meal in very pleasant surroundings. The wait staff was knowledgeable and attentive. Food was very good. Only "glitch" was a delay in getting our check.