“Good Fast Food”

Culver's of Rapid City
Ranked #66 of 270 Restaurants in Rapid City
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed October 31, 2012

If you want fast food (and most of us do, once in a while!) then Culvers stands way above the more 'famous' outlets. Cooked to order and served piping hot, they offer more variety than the norm (pulled pork or brisket sandwiches are on the menu) so that almost anyone can find something that they like.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

nice place,best quality food, nice staff, always clean and nice ! no MC D. or BK trash , good atmosphere

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had their cranberry something salad which is quite good. My brother-inilaw had fried chicken. Both were good for what they are at a fair price.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

This place...fantastic, the flavour of the day was perfect, it was not to sweet,(not that, that would bother me), but they know what they are doing,...THIS IS FROZEN CUSTURD....this is the second place that really knows how to make this! I had a banana split for lunch....they made it how I wanted it....mmm mmm mmm....YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS.....there is burgers, fries, deep fried cheeses curds....The caramel sundae was good too.....Just go, I wish I could now, but I am back in Canada....dreaming of this delightful parlor.....

Reviewed July 23, 2012

The chicken sandwiches and strips were fantastic. The french fries are ordinary and the custard is great!