“You will love Culvers”

Rapid city
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You will love Culvers”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Food is always great. Only problem is the menu display is so bright that I have trouble looking at it. If you are a fan of cheese curds, root beer, and patty melts you will enjoy this. My mouth is watering just writing this. And if you get there when they have the pumpkin pie custard it is off the charts. It is actual pumpkin pie filling used. Not all pie crust like DQ, DQ is just pathetic anymore.

• Visited March 2012

Arizona
“Love the frozen Custard”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Cant say anything about the menu other than I love the frozen custard - wonderful chocolate.

Omaha, Nebraska
“Delicious Burgers, Shrimp, and Turtle Sundaes Served with a Smile!”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I enjoyed this visit to Culver's and had a delicious cheeseburger and turtle sundae. The sundae was topped with the crunchiest fresh pecans that added that slightly salty taste to a sweet treat. My son ordered the shrimp basket and loved every tender, cruinchy, bite.

Two hours after our visit to Culver's I discovered I had lost my wallet. I returned to Culver's to ask if anyone might have found it and to my relief and delight, one of the kind employees had found it in the booth and turned it in to the manager. All my cash and credit cards were accounted for. A huge thanks to that honest young man that Culver's has working for them.

• Visited August 2011
phoenix
“Our favorite chain for hamburgers”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

This is a Wisconsin chain that is growing across the country. Culvers is always welcome as we travel. We like the pork tenderloins that may not be Iowa or Indiana quality, but are still the best in the rest of the country. Hamburgers are first rate. Ice cream in pretty darn good too. If you have a choice of the top hamburger places, Five Guys, In and Out, etc. and Culvers, there is no difficulty choosing in our judgement. Culvers tops them all.

• Visited June 2011
Newport News, VA
“Love This Place”
Reviewed August 31, 2008

Based on previous reviews, my husband and I checked this out while in South Dakota. We loved it. The first time we both had the Butter Burgers and a Turtle Concrete Mixer. The second time I had the Sourdough Melt and my husband had the BBQ Brisket sandwich. We also had another Turtle Concrete Mixer. Everything we had was excellent. I wish we'd had time to eat there again. We are already missing Culver's. I wish they had a Culver's on the East Coast.