Fairfield Inn & Suites Rapid City
$196
Country Inn
$169
GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Rapid City(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
$159
Quality Inn & Suites(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
$118
$145
Cambria Hotel & Suites Rapid City(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
$186
$156
CambriaHotels
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$302
$286
  • Restaurant
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rapid City(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
$174
Sleep Inn & Suites(Rapid City)(Great Value!)
$127
$167
$152
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

All reviewswater parkindoor waterparkslidersfront deskroom was cleanwafflesfree breakfastking suiteblack hillsthe breakfast areamount rushmorehot tubroad tripinnsslidesperkinsgrandkids
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel during all of my trips to Rapid City for business and pleasure. I highly recommend it to everyone. You might think that since it's attached to a water park it would be noisy and not a good place for the business traveler....quite the opposite is true. They take everyones stay seriously and have kept it very quiet even when the hotel is full. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Breakfast is good and offers a variety of foods. I utilize the exercise room and they even made some changes there that I requested during a recent stay. The hotel is not located right in town, but is a very easy drive away. I highly recommend this hotel while in Rapid City. I have stayed at others and found this the best!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We booked our stay at the Fairfied in Rapid City, SD by calling the number provided by the water park that is attached to the hotel. I confirmed that the package we were reserving included with our stay water park admission. I was assured that it did. Unfortunately we were mislead. I do understand things happen and I do not usually give negative reviews, but the management at the hotel as well as the desk service were terribly rude. They had no desire to make any effort to work with us on the miscommunication.

I said, "So, basically we were lied to."
Their response, "Yes, I guess so."

We chose to leave the room they had assigned to us (which also was not cleaned and had stained carped), my husband stopped by the front desk and apologized for all the confusion. The manager said, "Yep."

Very disappointed with the start of our family vacation. Moved to the Country Inn and Suites in Rapid City, SD. What a difference service can make. Owned by the same people in town, but the management was night and day difference!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank 907momof3907
fairfieldgm, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Rapid City, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I want to apologize for the staff being anything less than helpful and understanding to your situation. I am positive that it was not their intention to make you feel this way. I have since made sure that everyone on staff understands what to look for on the reservation screen to make sure we are telling the correct information when our guests call in and ask what is included with the room they rented. Thanks again for your comments on TripAdvisor they are a very helpful training tool to make sure this kind of thing does not continue to happen.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Had an early flight, this hotel was close. Room was clean and especially the bathroom (my cleanliness barometer). Staff was very helpful and polite. The grandkids loved the waterpark. The pizza at the waterpark was suprisingly delicious. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The one thing that really stood out to me about this property was the staff! Yes, the hotel rooms were clean, and accommodated my needs, but the staff at this property was absolutely amazing! It's people like these that really make time in a hotel much easier (especially if you live in one nine months out of the year) Every question I had they had a pleasant quick response too, the breakfast lady was great and really started my mornings off well. I can definitely say that I will be back!!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Bozbuzz
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I had my bridal shower/bachelorette party at the Fairfield Inn in Rapid City this last weekend. The room was beautiful (we stayed in the presidential suite) and the staff was very courteous and helpful! The room was very clean and well taken care of. The staff was helpful in directing our guests on where to go and in helping us getting everything up to our room. Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay!

Room Tip: The rooms opening to the Watiki water park are very fun!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends