We drove 10 hours and then stopped at his hotel. It has a wonderful water-park that the whole family enjoyed! Our room was clean, the front desk staff all very friendly/helpful, nice laundry facilities and a delicious, well-stocked continental breakfast. We liked it so well, we stayed again on our way back through Rapid City. The front desk remembered us and greeted us with smiles and a warm welcome. It felt like 'coming home' for all of us! We highly recommend it for families with children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A variety of rooms and suites are available at La Quinta. The hotel also offers a host of amenities, including a free shuttle service to Rapid City Regional Airport, on-site meeting facilities, a business center and free Wi-Fi, a Fitness Center and more. Sliders bar offers a daily happy hour and drink specials. A full breakfast is served every morning. We are located off I-90 (Exit 61) in Rapid City, South Dakota. The La Quinta Inn & Suites is connected to WaTiki Waterpark: the state's largest indoor waterpark. The property is also a short drive from the area's most popular attractions. The property's location is a comfortable distance from many major destinations, including Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Rapid City
- La Quinta Rapid City
- Rapid City La Quinta