The front desk was very nice and efficient. The room is clean but there were stains on the duvet which made me wonder when the last time they were laundered and coverlet looked dirty as well. We had to listen to the elevator all night as our room was right next to it. The best part is that I tried to dial the front desk and the phone did not work. I'm glad there wasn't an emergency. I will not be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A variety of rooms and suites are available at La Quinta. The hotel also offers a host of amenities, including a free shuttle service to Rapid City Regional Airport, on-site meeting facilities, a business center and free Wi-Fi, a Fitness Center and more. Sliders bar offers a daily happy hour and drink specials. A full breakfast is served every morning. We are located off I-90 (Exit 61) in Rapid City, South Dakota. The La Quinta Inn & Suites is connected to WaTiki Waterpark: the state's largest indoor waterpark. The property is also a short drive from the area's most popular attractions. The property's location is a comfortable distance from many major destinations, including Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, LaQuinta, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Rapid City
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- La Quinta Rapid City
- Rapid City La Quinta