We recently stayed at the La Quinta Inn & Suites and I was quite disappointed at the cleanliness of our room. The room itself was dirty - the outlets were nasty and looked like they were never, ever cleaned. I was scared to even plug anything into them. The recent paint job was not good - part of the walls were peeling off in teh corners and look poorly done. Our bedding had stains on them, one in which I do believe was a blood stain. It was not large, but it was enough to make me feel quite dirty. We were on the third floor, right off the elevator. Not a good choice of room. Every person that got on or off, you could hear the "ding" of the elevator, along with all the noise the crowd brought with them. On top of the noise from the elevator, apparently the people above us had children that LOVED to jump off the beds. 6:00am it would start and not stop for about 2 hours. I realize that this is not necessarily the hotel's problem, but it was quite annoying, so if you're looking for peace and quiet, try getting a room on the top floor. Lastly, our A/C did not work the first night and the staff member that came to try and fix it was not real "professional" - baggy clothes that HER crack hung out of her pants when she was bending over, and just overall did not look clean.
Overall, I'm not sure if we'd stay here again. We were quite disappointed at the quality of cleanliness of this hotel. The first time we stayed here was obviously not this bad, otherwise we would have not come back. We enjoy the waterpark, so I'm thinking the Fairfield will be the one we stay at next.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A variety of rooms and suites are available at La Quinta. The hotel also offers a host of amenities, including a free shuttle service to Rapid City Regional Airport, on-site meeting facilities, a business center and free Wi-Fi, a Fitness Center and more. Room service is provided by Marco Pizza, on-site restaurant. Sliders bar offers a daily happy hour and drink specials. A full breakfast is served every morning. We are located off I-90 (Exit 61) in Rapid City, South Dakota. The La Quinta Inn & Suites is connected to WaTiki Waterpark: the state's largest indoor waterpark. The property is also a short drive from the area's most popular attractions. The property's location is a comfortable distance from many major destinations, including Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and LaQuinta so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Rapid City
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- La Quinta Rapid City
- Rapid City La Quinta