“Room was wonderful but a bunch of people would come outside...”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Ramada Rapid City

Ramada Rapid City
Ranked #43 of 51 Hotels in Rapid City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Lantry
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

The keys to my room did not work. I was told it would be like 10 min's and they would have the problem fixed. I called the front desk letting them know it had been long over a hour that I had been waiting for my door lock to be fixed. I called them back again after another hour had pasted and the door lock had still not been fixed and I did not even have any keys. So for over 2 hours me and my 2 and 1 year old daughters sat waiting. This was very upsetting to me and they did not even offer me a discount.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

You wouldn't think having blood sprayed across the back of the bathroom door would require a significant amount of work to get a new room, much less a refund....but it was like pulling teeth. I use Priceline a lot, and you win some....you lose some(this was an expensive one to lose too). This one was a loss all around. We got there and the front desk was really slow to acknowledge anyone at the front desk. Not just myself, but numerous other people as well. They were too busy talking to each other about their "awesome weekend". Got even better when we got to the room, had everything in the room and then I saw the bathroom. It looked like there had been a horror movie on the back of the door! Gives you a sense of the type of place when instead of sending security or something, they send the handyman. Saw the previous post about being good for family with children? Heck no, the room I had to convince them to switch me to(they wouldn't refund it at all because it was through Priceline) was very poorly kept, and really showed the condensation/humidity damage from the indoor pool. The pillows were slightly soft rocks, and the rocklike beds at least had a sheet on them. On a plus side the pool was fun, until they shut the whole thing down completely..... And the complimentary breakfast was actually decent(but after the blood I was worried about sanitation the whole time).

Room Tip: Any room at another hotel......
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Rapid City hotels

Cedar Falls, Iowa
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

This might be good for a family with children because of the pool. It is a huge operation and very noisy. Slow service at the front desk despite two clerks. All of the washers and dryers were broken. Carpet had big rips in it. The complimentary breakfast, however, was excellent with wonderful variety.

Stayed September 2013
My Place Hotel-Rapid City
My Place Hotel-Rapid City
#17 of 51 in Rapid City
Ramada Summerset Rapid City West

Been to Ramada Rapid City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Rapid City

Property: Ramada Rapid City
Address: 1902 Lacrosse Street, Hwy 90 Exit 59, Rapid City, SD 57701 (Formerly Quality Inn)
Location: United States > South Dakota > Rapid City
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #43 of 51 Hotels in Rapid City
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Rapid City 2.5*
Please pardon our dust! We are currently remodeling to better serve our guests. NOW OPEN: 44 Newly Remodeled Guests Rooms! COMING SOON: 9,500 sq ft Conference Center & Meeting Space, newly remodeled guest rooms and suites, lobby & business center, & on-site dining. PLEASE NOTE: Our swimming pool has been permanently Closed. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Rapid City Ramada Hotel Rapid City