“Exceptional Dining Experience”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The Great Wall has an exceptional staff. They are friendly and efficient. Their wonton soup is the best I have ever had and their crab rangoon is awesome. This is a restaurant that aims to please and will go above and beyond for their customers. You will leave with a full tummy and a smile on your face! If I could rate this restaurant higher than a five I would.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I was directed there by a local who said it was the best Chinese in town. I was told by this local that is was a buffet. Nope just table service. My server asked me if I wanted to leave and go to a buffet but I didn't have time. I admit that being a professional chef makes me pickier than most but I was not impressed. The eggroll was 90 % cabbage not even Napa just coleslaw green cabbage. The sauces were just hot mustard out of the jar and neon red sweet and sour ( la choy out of a gallon jug). I am sorry but you do not serve sweet and sour pork with just 1 inch chunks of raw green pepper floating on top of the sauce. The pork was crisp but the batter tasless and the pork chewy. the General Tso's chiken was just sweet with bottled sauce. No heat whatsoever. the fried rice was bland and the vegetables were raw not fried with the rice. The service was good and friendly. and I was hungry so I cleaned my plate. There has to be decent Asian somwhere in rapid I just have never found it. This was the 4th attempt at finding some.

1  Thank gadgetsdad
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We had an incredible late lunch/early dinner meeting/meal. I order two bowls of the spicy vegi soup to go. Im from North Dakota and I craved this soup when I was pregnant with my youngest child. I would drive to Rapid City just to feed my craving of your Spicy Sour Soup. It was and still is devine, The rest of the menu was excellent also. But that soup....yummmmmm.

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

The wonton soup, crab rangoon and egg rolls were very good. We had excellent service. The rice was not bad but I have had better. I would have liked it better if they had hot green or jasmine tea. They only had oolong for hot tea. It looked clean and the bathrooms were very clean. We went at lunch time and I thought the prices were very good.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Ordered in while staying at the Sleep In. They were very fast - the food was VERY hot (temperature). I ordered the chicken and broccoli with white rice and an egg roll. It was 15 dollars without a tip. The broccoli and sauce was delicious but the chicken was a little suspect...I didn't really eat that part.