“Awesome coffee!”

Ranked #79 of 267 Restaurants in Rapid City
Cuisines: American
“Awesome coffee!”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I came in at 10:30 in the morning so it was pretty slow. But the atmosphere is so inviting, clean, and stylist. I ordered a wrap and an iced machiatto. The wrap was good and fresh, perfect for lunch. The coffee was DELICIOUS! Right up there with Starbucks, if not better :)

• Visited May 2014

Rapid City, South Dakota
“Good Place to grab fresh lunch”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Service is fast and the food is reasonable. The soup and half-sandwich was just what I needed for lunch. On Wednesdays you can get a free cookie with purchase of a large sandwich.

• Visited December 2013
“Delicious deli”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Rapid city has been needing a deli, so it was a pleasant surprise with the grand opening. All four people in my family ordered something different and all tasted good! I also tried the tomato bisque soup which was good as well. Very busy as it's new, and the staff is working out the new kinks.

Rapid City, South Dakota
“They don't seem to know what they are doing”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been there three times trying to give them a chance but they need help.

One time I went on a Monday and said that I wanted the Mighty Mo special and she didn't know what I was talking about. I've never been there before but, apparently, I know more about the restaurant than some of the staff. I had to explain to her what it was and then she had to go get help. Then when she rang me up she still charged me the full price and I had to correct her.

Another time that I went I asked for a kid's meal and ordered a milk, they were all out and also all out of the juices but, no big deal, they're new maybe they're still learning how to order and maybe they were really busy. Then I ordered chips for my sandwich and he says they're all out. All out? Of Doritos? All out of BBQ? Uh no, all out of everything. How the heck are they all out of every single bag of chips? It's not like chips expire in a week, how about you have a few extra on hand just in case people want to try the new place and you get a little busy. Next time at least go to Sam's Club and buy some chips, it's better than nothing. Who knows what else they were out of, luckily I didn't order anything else to find out.

Every time we go they just don't seem to know what they are doing. Another time my wife asked for her ranch dressing on the side when she ordered a salad and instead it came out to us drowning in ranch. During the same visit the cashier asked me if I wanted chips or a drink and I said to make my sandwich a combo and he said they don't have sandwich combos they only have drink and chip combos. I asked him to just add a combo to my sandwich and he said he couldn't because they didn't have sandwich combos only drink and chip combos, I couldn't figure out if this kid was for real or if I was being punk'd.

At times I counted eight employees working there, more employees than customers and yet the dining area was a disaster with food and debris everywhere and people were waiting for their food for a long time. I'm not sure what they were doing but it took them a long time to do it. It probably doesn't help that a lot of their employees couldn't be much older than 14.

The food itself isn't terrible, but the loose hamburger Mighty Mo wasn't my thing, I've heard that others love it so to each their own. The prices do seem high too, especially when I got a meatball and it came with three half meatballs and a lot of bread.

I know this was long so congrats if you suffered through it, overall I would just say they really seem to struggle.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank ITrip4Food
Belle Fourche
“NEWNESS RUSH BUT STILL GREAT!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Of course, everyone wants to be in the "new place" so it was VERY busy. The staff will get their routine down pat soon. Be sure to ask for your Moose Card before they take payment so your first purchase counts! The half Reuben and chicken noodle soup was excellent. My friend's salad with cranberries, etc was good also as was my daughter's spinach wrap. I think this shop will do very well!

• Visited October 2013